Fredriks Final stand pat Mock

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not going to go into detail with the picks as most people here already know all about them but here's the mock.

R1P30: Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor.

R2P62: Lucas Niang, OT, TCU.

R3P94: Cam Dantzler, CB, Miss St

R4P136: Troy Dye, ILB, Oregon.

R5P175: McTelvin Agim, DT, Arkansas.

R6P192: James Proche, WR, SMU.

R6P208: Kevin Dotson, G, Louisiana.

R6P209: Stephen Sullivan, TE, LSU.

R7P236: JJ Taylor, RB, Arizona.

R7P242: Kenny Robinson Jr, Safety, West Virginia/XFL

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Proche, at 30 though I like Winfield S out of Minnesota better. We don't need multiple receivers I don't care what experts say. We can get by with 1. Interesting you take a RB instead of trying to get a QB in either Round 1 2 or 3.

OP
OP
Fredrik87

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Proche, at 30 though I like Winfield S out of Minnesota better. We don't need multiple receivers I don't care what experts say. We can get by with 1. Interesting you take a RB instead of trying to get a QB in either Round 1 2 or 3.

I wouldn't even consider a QB in the first 3 rounds.
We don't need one and I don't think the ones that will be there are all that good.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Picking a QB before the 5th is not doing anything for the team we built for the now. We literally are coming off a 13-3 season, advancing to a position only 3 other teams can claim as well and we are going to waste a pick on a guy that won't play for a few years......NOPE.

I LOVE Jordan Love, and believe he will be the best QB from this first round in 4 to 5 years, but that still doesn't make me think it is smart for GB to even consider.

*Nate Stanley is a pocket guy from Iowa I kinda don't mind if sitting there in the 5th and we feel we have covered our bases...some say he may go 4th or as late as 7th. I like him.

Members online

Latest posts