Frank Winters house broken into

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Winters home broken into

The thieves stole more than $50,000 worth of property, according to the police report. The stolen goods include Winters' Super Bowl ring valued at $10,000, and his 1997 NFC Championship ring valued at $7500. Winters' also lost his signed picture of Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio and a Jeep SUV.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was Winters orginally from Kansas? I wished he was still playing, he was awesome playing football!! Its so sad that people have to do these things, they know eventually they will get caught so I dont see why they do it. Just a sad story, and if his neighborhood has been targeted many times, dont think I would still be living there.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winters home broken into

The thieves stole more than $50,000 worth of property, according to the police report. The stolen goods include Winters' Super Bowl ring valued at $10,000, and his 1997 NFC Championship ring valued at $7500. Winters' also lost his signed picture of Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio and a Jeep SUV.

One thing they didn't mention is whether the thieves stole his bag of doughnuts.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
One thing they didn't mention is whether the thieves stole his bag of doughnuts.

I had heard that he had trimmed some of the bulk since retirement so MAYBE they did steal his doughnuts :)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sucks! I wonder where a person would plan on selling Super Bowl and a Championship ring. I have to believe they would be pretty hard items to move.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Winters home broken into

The article didn''t say anything about the police response time. Probably had every police car in town parked in his driveway. :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sucks! I wonder where a person would plan on selling Super Bowl and a Championship ring. I have to believe they would be pretty hard items to move.
Thats true.....it would have to be done underground so to say.

Pack93z

Reaction score
Maybe a quick trip to the local bakery might assist in the capture of the suspect... :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
net said:
longtimefan said:
Winters home broken into

The article didn''t say anything about the police response time. Probably had every police car in town parked in his driveway. :rotflmao:
I'm glad someone make the "Frankie bag a doughnuts" joke before i got on here. I didn't want to be the one to say it! :rotflmao:
Which reminds me.......I may have told this story before, (I'm old now and don't remember for sure) But a few years ago I and my wife were taking a drive up north. My wife was hungry for a doughnut, so we stopped at one of these 24 hour convienience/gas stations. There were 2 Police cars parked in front of it, and when we went in BOTH cops were standing right by the doughnut display! So I said VERY loudly, "See honey? I TOLD you that if you wanted doughnuts all you had to do was look for where the Police cars were!" I was smiling when i said it......but they were NOT amused! My poor wife was trying to hide, and the Cops stared at me the whole time. (But they didn't leave the doughnut display!) :rotflmao:

Pack93z

Reaction score
I may have told this story before, (I'm old now and don't remember for sure) But a few years ago I and my wife were taking a drive up north. My wife was hungry for a doughnut, so we stopped at one of these 24 hour convienience/gas stations. There were 2 Police cars parked in front of it, and when we went in BOTH cops were standing right by the doughnut display! So I said VERY loudly, "See honey? I TOLD you that if you wanted doughnuts all you had to do was look for where the Police cars were!" I was smiling when i said it......but they were NOT amused! My poor wife was trying to hide, and the Cops stared at me the whole time. (But they didn't leave the doughnut display!) :rotflmao:

Cheesey after making fun of the police officers.... pair of steel doughnuts for his wrists :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I may have told this story before, (I'm old now and don't remember for sure) But a few years ago I and my wife were taking a drive up north. My wife was hungry for a doughnut, so we stopped at one of these 24 hour convienience/gas stations. There were 2 Police cars parked in front of it, and when we went in BOTH cops were standing right by the doughnut display! So I said VERY loudly, "See honey? I TOLD you that if you wanted doughnuts all you had to do was look for where the Police cars were!" I was smiling when i said it......but they were NOT amused! My poor wife was trying to hide, and the Cops stared at me the whole time. (But they didn't leave the doughnut display!) :rotflmao:

Cheesey after making fun of the police officers.... pair of steel doughnuts for his wrists :rotflmao:

COOL SHORTS!!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts