FOX Sports Power Rankings

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is crazy. They dropped the Packers 17 places in their rankings, more than any other team. I'm not mad about it because it doesn't matter. I just don't understand the reasoning of all these people who are predicting such a dramatic decline for the Packers this season.

Here is their take on the Packers, who are #24 in their rankings:

"How the once mighty have fallen. It's easy to second-guess dropping a team so low with Brett Favre on the roster, but the signs are not positive in Cheesehead Country. Favre is still Favre, and there are no lingering feelings from Javon Walker's threatened holdout this summer. But RB Ahman Green may be on the verge of breaking down and the defense is porous at best. Scary thought: Where would the Pack be if Favre (gasp) actually got hurt this season?"

Ahman Green on the verge of breaking down? Where do they get that? Here is the link to the article:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4802 ... 3162&ATT=5

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
They get the comment about Green because of his age which corresponds to other RB who start their downfall at that age.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That has got to be the most ridiculous Power Ranking I've seen. So the Pack is not better than the Bengals, Texans, Lions, cardinals or the cowboys? I guess Fox is letting that ***** Jillian Barbery or whatever she calls herself pick 'em! :puke:

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not surprised at this at all. I think that these people like ESPN's people dont know what they are talking about, when it comes to specific teams like the Packers. It doesnt matter what they say but still it is stupid what they do say. And it can drive a person crazy!

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya know something, it is their opinion ONLY. So what?? Are they experts because they work for FOX or ESPN?? These folks are broadcasters. What makes their opinion better than people posting on this or others sites? If these people post their track record publicly then fine. BUT, they don't and viewers suck up to the tv and believe a lot of what is presented.

I find it quite amusing....

Members online

Latest posts