Fox 1pm GAME?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in NJ, I'm on my cable box, and all it says on FOX NFL @ 1 pm is PAID PROGRAMMING??? Does anyone have any idea if they are airing any games at all @ 1pm IN THE NJ AREA??? That would really suck if they didn't!

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good job, Tom, and thanks in advance for finding a stream for the guys and girls that won't be able to get the game on tv. Sometimes ya just gotta love the internets. I'll get it on tv, but am not nearly tech savvy enough to find a stream for the others.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you have Comcast? thats what i have, and it also says that its paid programming at 1 on channel 5. but on channel 252 is like a "secondary" fox channel and the game will be on that channel. It makes no sense to me, but there tends to be a game on fox channel 5 then a different game on channel 252. It was this way for the Packers-Redskins game so i know itll be on. However, I dont think its available in HD when its on this channel, which sucks but whatever.

Edit: Im also in NJ btw

Edit 2: looking at that map i feel pretty lucky to be part of the small *** "grey" area that doesnt get a game because of a local team playing on CBS at the same time, NOT. eff that sh*t.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
yeah i was forced to stream cuz they were playing the redskins and vikings game even tho they said atlanta and green bay was the game of the week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts