1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Former teammates take issue with Favre

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Oct 28, 2009.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +48
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    That is a great read and its very true how can a team that havent made the playoffs be the best team he has ever played on?

The 1996 Packers> 2009 Vikings with ease.

3. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The old crstal ball theory again. What if the Vikings win the Superbowl this year? Homerism in the UK at its finest!:jester::happy0005:. Did you think he would say anything than that? You guys are like a jealous old girlfriend that have repeatedly ripped him for INT's, playing for the Vikings and whatever else but you expect him to talk about the glory days as his fondest memorys.:happy0005:press conferance of ESPN shorly with Brett Favre talking about his return to lambeau. I have heard since all the packer fans are upset he is going to retire today. Get ready for T-Jack:shock:

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,983
    LOL

CRYSTAL ball theory? So a team not even in the playoffs is the BEST Brett has been on? Isnt that looking into the future cuz being the BEST means they have to win it all,or are we wrong?

Once season washes out and lets say for instant, the Vikings lose in 1st round, will Brett or could Brett still say thats the best team?

But if they do win the SB then hell yes he has every right to say it is the best..

But right now its to early to say..

Skol I REALLY hope for your sake that this team does go on to win the SB..I really do...

Cuz the amount of smack you been handing out, I hate to be in your shoes if the Viks dont win it.

5. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I am not even saying their going to win the superbowl. When did I say that? show me any thread where I have said that. You guys are insane as I think The saints or maybe the Giants will go to the SB. You guys act like the packers are this and that and are speculating about what the packers are going to do this year and yet you accuse me of speculating. Sorry I don't see the dominate packer team that you claim to have. your threads talking about playoffs with a 4-2 record and I am the one speculating? I think the packers lose and your season is over IMO if you win your in the thick of things.

6. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,983
    Stop the misdirection..Only smells of desperation on your part.

This is about Brett and him saying its the BEST

Do you believe him or no?

7. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Just look at Favre himself. The 1996 version of Favre compared to the 2009 version of Favre. It's not even close! 96 Favre by far! That almost ends the discussion right there. The only advantage I really see the 09 Vikings team having over the 96 Packers team in Runningback.

8. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Show me where did I say they are superbowl bound ? WTF are you talking about misdirection. Who cares what he said. Your like alittle punk kid that is pouting about everything

9. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,983
    Never said anything about you and SB..I am talking about Brett and the SB...

:: knocking on your head:: you paying attention?

Reading comprehension 101

How does that pertain to Brett saying the 2009 Viks are the best team he has ever been on?

It doesn't.... so that was misdirection

Keep talking skol boy, its coming ;)

10. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    who cares what he said, he was most likely talking his team up is all. I would think because he never had a back like AP. Who knows why he said that.Whats coming? The Superbowl? Thanks for inspiratinal words but were takeing it one game at a time.