Former player accuses Vikings coaches of being bigots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Actually a friend of mine who is gay just got beat up by a group of guys who called her every name in the book. They were pissed about that duck dynasty garbage.

I'm not joking or exagerrating, they beat her up over duck dynasty...

REAL tough guys beating up a woman. Hope she`s okay ?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It wasn't a dodge.

Yes, you certainly did dodge. But I'll try one last time. Since you a have such deep concern over hate speech, do YOU, personally, think that bashing Christians is "hate speech?" Or are Christians "fair game?" (And yes, I do already know the answer. I just wonder if you have the guts to admit to it.)

I'll continue buying into it and you continue supporting bigotry and well go our separate ways. Careful of the govt boogey man.
I already told you. I don't support bigotry. I support the First Amendment. It's a shame that you clearly don't.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, you certainly did dodge. But I'll try one last time. Since you a have such deep concern over hate speech, do YOU, personally, think that bashing Christians is "hate speech?" Or are Christians "fair game?" (And yes, I do already know the answer. I just wonder if you have the guts to admit to it.)

I already told you. I don't support bigotry. I support the First Amendment. It's a shame that you clearly don't.

I told you before, its how you word something. Criticism isnt hate speech.

Just like you, the westboro baptist church uses the same argument. You both have the right to hate speech, and I have the right to point it out.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I told you before, its how you word something. Criticism isnt hate speech.

Oh okay... so anti-Christian banter is only criticism and not "hate speech." Got it.

So where does the line between criticism and "hate speech" lie? Or is it completely arbitrary? Is it criticism if your side says it and "hate speech" if your opposition says it? Is there some kind of objective measure we can use? Or is the criticism/"hate speech" threshold one of those, "I can't define it but I know it when I see it" kind of things?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. I just like to point out hypocrisy where I see it. Mission accomplished.

Why even say this? someone said thread should die and you still need to comment back with a dig

Locking thread

You know how to avoid all this crap

use ignore buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts