1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bears Former Bear Shaun Gayle joins parade of concussion lawsuits

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Jul 11, 2012.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +45
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    First let me say that I'm sorry these guys got concussed a few times. 2nd of all when you play football believe it or not it is a contact sport. I'm guessing that at least 80% of the NFL athletes started in pee wee or the next league. You know what your getting into. Quit your belly aching b/c u knew what u were getting into when u signed up. Herman Lewis stated that 9 outta 10 players would do it again EVEN if they knew then what they know now. Besides any player will tell you what u want to hear so they can get back in the game. Gimme a shot tape me up whatever it takes. Sorry for your concussions but deal w/it. U shoulda got outta the game. You didn't want a real job you wanted the big money. The judge should drop the suit IMO.

3. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    One more thing. HEY SHAUN! Why'd it take you so long to join the suit? I getting low on money?