Packers Former basketball player Dale Moss among Packers UDFAs

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Ty Dunne of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel has caught wind of the Packers’ undrafted rookie signings, and Dunne passed them along to PFT as follows: Virginia Tech center/guard Jaymes Brooks, South Dakota State receiver Dale Moss (pictured), West Virginia tackle/guard Don Barclay, Vanderbilt safety Sean Richardson, Winston Salem State running back Nic Cooper, Tulane defensive end Dezman Moses,…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ElsenMidcoSN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I work for a regional sports network in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I've been covering Dale Moss since he was in high school, and can vouch for his athleticism. He's certainly a bit of a project, but his potential is massive. I followed him throughout the pre-draft process. He's shown marked improvement since he played his last game at South Dakota State. He's an extremely hard worker, and I have no doubt that he could have an impact for the Packers at some point. Here are a couple of videos of him that I helped produce. One is a recap of his impressive pro day, while the other spotlights his footwork/route running.
, the