For those that think Sherman was screwed

OP
OP
P

PACKATTACK4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was the point of the thread---------------- not to bash, or kick the man when he is down (as those others say). But to let those that think he was unjustly fired after one bad season, was not the reason. He just was not a good enough coach to take the Packers to where they wanted to go. He had plenty of chances and years. He was just NOT THE MAN!!!!!!!!

Packman4Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Packman4Favre said:
He never attacked him personally, you just took it personally DePack. People on this board have said firing Sherman was a big mistake, if so, why aren't all these NFL teams knocking his door down? Obviously the entire NFL community does not like the job he did in Green Bay or he'd be hired by now!

"I know I will not miss him.."

I don't give a **** about how he or you feel about Sherman. I just think it's childish to keep ripping the guy when he's gone. Sorry if I got your ******* in a bunch.

BTW....TT started last season. I'm sure you would like to forget all the moves he made but last season he was the GM. I actually like the hiring of MM so far, but my signature is nothing but a fact. No personal vendetta.

Sounds like you are the one with bunched *******, you have totally lost your cool........... Simmer down now :noflame:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It took you 20 hours to come back with that. Jesus, If I really DID need to "simmer down", it's a little late. I'm glad you're not a firefighter in my town.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for not extending it digs!....actually, I'm not trying to be a smartass but I wanted to congratulate you on your 700th post. I'm sure if you knew you were reaching such a milestone you wouldn't have wasted it on this.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang...I waqsted my 700th post on your ***...when it could have/should have been with "The Hoff".

Let the drinking begin...as it is the only thing that can quell my depression over this major f@ck-up.

IndiPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With DePack on this one.
What's to be gained from banging the door on Sherm's ****, at this point?
The guy did his best, now he's history. 4 and 12 was disappointing, aggravating, depressing and frustrating, but what other results could rationally be expected with the injuries and ineffective offensive line?
Time now to see what McCarthy will do, apart from having lopped off 6 heads already.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If TT is responsible for driving Brett Favre out of GB this year..and this team doesn't turn it around right away....

Look for the villagers of GB, Wis. to be out looking for TT with torches and hayforks...looking to invite him to an ***-FORKIN' party....!

They'll want to put TT's head on a pike in the village square (in effigy..that is...!)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts