For those that say packers never made adjustments

D

Deleted member 6794

We've seen this before (KC during the undefeated season) where a team does its homework and creates the blueprint for shutting down the passing game. They went back to work and eventually adjusted.

It took the coaching staff quite some time to figure it out though. If that happens again we´ll have troubles moving the ball against defenses with good corners all year long.

The adjustments I wanted to see after half time to protect Rodgers were 2 tight ends for added protection and Lacy and Kuhn in the back field and to help the running game maybe an offensive linemen in front of lacy with 2 tight ends and run the damn ball!!

None of our tight ends can block.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My point was posters say they never made adjustments...

I am not claiming that, so I would like people who are claiming that, to prove no adjustments were made

Proving a negative is very difficult. Much more reasonable to prove the positive and show the adjustments.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Proving a negative is very difficult. Much more reasonable to prove the positive and show the adjustments.
That was my first thought upon reading the OP. I expected to see LTF list at least a couple of adjustments the Packers made against Denver or during the season. Actually I think they did adjust in the second half: They got worse. :eek:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That was my first thought upon reading the OP. I expected to see LTF list at least a couple of adjustments the Packers made against Denver or during the season. Actually I think they did adjust in the second half: They got worse. :eek:

I didnt' claim they made adjustments... So not for me to back up my claim

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If you didn't claim they made adjustments, and others claimed there were no adjustments, what claim do you think you were being asked to back up? Also, you did say
My point was posters say they never made adjustments...

I am not claiming that, so I would like people who are claiming that, to prove no adjustments were made

and some of us are trying to tell you that's almost impossible.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I know, that's why I said it was my first thought. When you see a thread titled, "For those that say packers never made adjustments" some of us expect to see something like: 'Here's a list of adjustments made:'

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If you didn't claim they made adjustments, and others claimed there were no adjustments, what claim do you think you were being asked to back up? Also, you did say

and some of us are trying to tell you that's almost impossible.

And if it impossible, thrn how do they know no adjustments were made?

I think you finally figured out my reasoning behind the question.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the adjustment for a totally inept Hayward sure was not made. I still hope he can play in the middle.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not thrilled with Hayward for some time now. I just don't think he's all that, and hope the team let's him go after the season without giving him a large contract.
Hayward flashed with INT's his rookie year, but he was a limited guy being protected and put in certain situations that gave him his best chance to succeed. When he's asked to do too much more and his playing time increases, he gets exposed.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not thrilled with Hayward for some time now. I just don't think he's all that, and hope the team let's him go after the season without giving him a large contract.
Hayward flashed with INT's his rookie year, but he was a limited guy being protected and put in certain situations that gave him his best chance to succeed. When he's asked to do too much more and his playing time increases, he gets exposed.

Well playing in the slot his short area quickness and instincts made him a player. But outside he's just... slow.

Members online

Latest posts