1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

For the PC Gamers: Can you run it?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by IronMan, Feb 25, 2008.

1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
  2. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    I've got a new quad core amd, dual radeon video card, 8 gigs of ram, 4 TB storage computer on its way now. Well, at least the parts are all on their way. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited.

:D :D

I think I may try World of Warcraft. Bad idea?

3. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Wow! Sounds like an awesome system. I'm not much of a gamer. I have a low end graphics card (geforce 7300gt). But it will run most games. And I have 2.5 gigs of ram. 8 gigs is crazy!

4. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    What is 4TB?

5. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    4 terabytes of hd space. One terabyte = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes.

6. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Dodd.. whoa.. consider this.. I am running a SQL server here at work, running the entire companies ERP and financial packages.. and I only have 8 gigs of RAM and only have dual processors running on that machine.. the PC world is becomming an intense hardware market.. pretty cool system by the sounds of it..

Heck the server I have at home only has about a 1/3 the hardware.. don't know what I would do with all the horsepower.. ;)