For the Gamblers out there

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll admit it, I place a small wager weekly on 12 games in our Provincial sport lottery. To make it interesting of course, I know I will always have to work for a living. I am a Spread guy, which makes things even more difficult than going straight up. My question to y'all who also like to throw money on the games, who kills you?

This year it has been 3 teams that have been killing my chances:

Detroit: Perhaps I don't give them enough respect, but man they win when they are suppose to lose, and lose huge when games are suppose to be close. I am expecting the collapse and it never comes with them.

Chicago: Superbowl contenders to the basement. I am always expecting them to wake up, and when they do it is often when I figured they were still sleeping. Kill me every freakin' week.

New England: I'm sorry I really have a hard time picking an NFL team to cover 18 points. The spreads get more crazy and I continue to lose. Perhaps it is because they never play all the back-ups when the games are a blowout.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll admit it, I place a small wager weekly on 12 games in our Provincial sport lottery. To make it interesting of course, I know I will always have to work for a living. I am a Spread guy, which makes things even more difficult than going straight up. My question to y'all who also like to throw money on the games, who kills you?

This year it has been 3 teams that have been killing my chances:

Detroit: Perhaps I don't give them enough respect, but man they win when they are suppose to lose, and lose huge when games are suppose to be close. I am expecting the collapse and it never comes with them.

Chicago: Superbowl contenders to the basement. I am always expecting them to wake up, and when they do it is often when I figured they were still sleeping. Kill me every freakin' week.

New England: I'm sorry I really have a hard time picking an NFL team to cover 18 points. The spreads get more crazy and I continue to lose. Perhaps it is because they never play all the back-ups when the games are a blowout.

I would take New England every week regardless of the spread.

Members online

Latest posts