For official Brett forum peeps

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmmmm......
I'm kinda curious to know what the reactions of the OBF traitors are to the Saints winning the SB.
They must not be too happy with the Saints winning.
It must be killing them since they predicted their pretty boy Burnt being there instead.
And it must be killing them, again, to have seen Tracy Porter with another game ending INT.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm......
I'm kinda curious to know what the reactions of the OBF traitors are to the Saints winning the SB.
They must not be too happy with the Saints winning.
It must be killing them since they predicted their pretty boy Burnt being there instead.
And it must be killing them, again, to have seen Tracy Porter with another game ending INT.

Some quotes

This is getting Sickening to say the least, just saw this on Yahoo sports-get a bag nearby just in case!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100207/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_super_bowl_america_s_team
Article is too long to post all of it but below are a few of the most telling parts.

When the Saints beat Brett Favre and Minnesota in overtime for the NFC championship, the dome was packed again — this time with jubilant fans toasting their heroes.

Obama found himself drifting in their direction, even though the Colts were still five-point favorites.

"I guess I am rooting a little bit for the Saints as the underdog, partly just because when I think about what's happened in New Orleans over the last several years and how much that team means to them. You know, I'm pretty sympathetic," the president told ABC News.

"Just for a practical reason, not a sentimental one," Rock said. "Drew Brees has been as good as Peyton Manning the last two years."

Echoed NFL commissioner Roger Goodell: "It's a great success story for us, and while I can't root for a team, I'm really proud of what happened there and I'm thrilled for the people of the Gulf Coast."

"I don't think that can be stated enough," Saints safety Darren Sharper said. "It's just a close tie between the city and the team. Everyone says, 'Are you guys playing for the community? Are you guys playing for New Orleans?' We think that we are."

Even the halftime show act had something to say — Go ahead and add The Who to Who Dat Nation.

"I'm not a partisan here," British-born Roger Daltrey said, a few days before attending his first NFL game. "But I have to root for one. I just think New Orleans deserves a little bit of luck."
As I said before "If" the Saints win & the officials & NFL look the other way & Peyton Manning is pummeled then there will be no doubt-This game & the NFL games in general is or Are FIXED

After watching some of the games from this season I already believe certain games are FIXED!

The crowd really hated the Saints even when they got the Trophy they were getting booed!I know that the Saints dont care thay we hate them but still their not a liked team.Unless you live in New Orleans.

I think the posters there are feeling better cuz Manning lost and threw the pick 6..

They really do not like him because they know he is the only one right now that could take away records from Brett..

So with the Colts losing it made them breath easier..Other wise it would have been Peyton has 2 SB wins and Brett only has one

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Are they kidding with the "crowd hated the Saints" thing? That was the most one-sided crowd i've ever heard at a Super Bowl and it was FOR the Saints. The place was going insane after Porter's pick.

Idiots probably confused "boo" with "Who dat?"

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are they kidding with the "crowd hated the Saints" thing? That was the most one-sided crowd i've ever heard at a Super Bowl and it was FOR the Saints. The place was going insane after Porter's pick.

Cards Steelers was pretty one sided, also.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah it was pretty much a home game for the Saints. Probably because Florida wasn't that far away.
Funny thing since the Saints were the "Away" team.
:nhl_fight:

The_PackisBack

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Thats because you first have Favre first fans who cry even if he is hit legally and then you now mix them with Vikings fans which may be poorest excuse for a fanbase in the NFL.

Thats right folks its the perfect storm of **********!!!

God help us all!

Seriously though they are the biggest bunch of hypocritical, whiny, disillusioned fan base in the history of sports.

Makes me freaking sick. :viksux::banging:

The_PackisBack

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Thanks! Thought about doing Lambeau Field: Cause Domes are for sissies or Lambeau Field: Not for QB's over 40!!

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett cost them the game?

correct or no?

Didn't help, that's for sure. However, the defense gave up 3 points - even if bad calls were involved on the final Saints' drive.

I'll say it 'till the cows come home - if you enter a game needing 400 yards passing, 4 TD's and 0 INT's from your QB, you're either delusional, or desperate.

One or three players can take you to the playoffs, but at that point, you need all 53 players and all the coaches to what they're paid to do, to win the Super Bowl.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still don't get it how or why Brent blew it.
See, that's what makes a great QB great.
He learns from his mistakes and doesn't repeat them.
A losing, failing QB just keeps repeating them over and over again.
And that's what Brett Favre is. A losing, failing overated QB.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are going to look like complete idiots if AR tosses a pick/fumble and GB losses in the 4th qtr of his next playoff game. We know he can play well, but it's so funny with the way you all talk. It's like he has some great proven playoff history:suicide2:

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
You know what angry guy, it's like this... Brett Favre has a proven track record of throwing back-breaking INTs in playoff games. Aaron Rodgers doesn't - yet.

Think of it like a parent with two sons. One is a proven delinquent who has been in trouble a bunch of times and is on his way to prison. The other is younger, and is a completely different person. Now he MAY end up going the same route as his older brother but he may also look at what has become of his older brother and do everything in his power to not make the same mistakes and live a good life.

Yeah, maybe AR ends up being the same playoff INT machine favre has been... BUT, even a complete favre fan like yourself has to be able to recognize the difference in the approach favre and Rodgers have to the game right? Favre has averaged 17 INTs per year over 19 seaons and AR has averaged 10 over 2 seasons. It took favre 19 years to have a year below 10 picks, it took AR 2. One is known for protecting the ball the other is known for being a reckless gun slinger.

You tell me, do you really believe it is likely that AR will become known for turning the ball over in the playoffs? Do you really believe that a guy who puts so much effort and pride into not throwing interceptions will turn into a completely different guy in the post season over the course of his career? Favre was never known for being careful with the ball, regular or post season. I think the odds of what you are suggesting are short at best.

But you can keep on hoping... Wish in one hand, **** in the other, see which one fills up first.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are going to look like complete idiots if AR tosses a pick/fumble and GB losses in the 4th qtr of his next playoff game. We know he can play well, but it's so funny with the way you all talk. It's like he has some great proven playoff history:suicide2:
Now THAT is an example of a GREAT Packer fan wishing his team go well.

I'm with you angryguy, GO PACK GO!

P.S.: Robdog, I'm gonna PM you, but if you're watching this, WTF man! Just noticed it, no Packer emotions! Only those :viksux::chisux::detsux:...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

Who's to say, time will tell. I don't think anybody can say seriously one way or the other. I haven't seen people on the forum saying AR is going to beperfect in the playoffs. He wasn't in the last one (1 picks, fumble-6).

However, he's young and he has proven he protects the ball better than farve (That's a fact hard to argue with).

At this stage in their Careers, Rodgers has the better upside and hasn't cost his teams 4 trips to the SB with ******* Interceptions. If/when he matches Farve's 4 Championship Chokes we'll talk.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

I've had worse bruises/swelling than that after some hard sparring in Muay Thai. yawn.... I couldn't walk the day after, but during the sparring I could go just fine due to the adrenaline (I feel almost no pain). So, not I'm not the impressed with him finishing the game or as an excuse for throwing that pick.

Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score

And you call yourself a Packer fan. Its talk like this from "Packer" fans this season that disgusted me. You don't even deserve to cheer for the Pack.:viksux:

Members online

Latest posts