For official Brett forum peeps

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
O lord

Now the forum is trying to get people to email, tweet, fax Rodger Goodell on how unfair Brett was hit in the Saint game

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Anyone watch the latest Bang Cartoon? I thought the whole bit played by Brady was good but it could have been Favre too.

This would make the favreaneestas happy - just give Brett his own flag - because who knows more than he does when someone commits a penalty against him right?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O lord

Now the forum is trying to get people to email, tweet, fax Rodger Goodell on how unfair Brett was hit in the Saint game
And what will that accomplish?
Sending Minny to the SB instead?
A do-over of playing the game?
What-They think that he should have been declared down with two hand touch instead?

They're nothing but a buch of cry baby sore losers over there who would gladly kiss Burnt's *** and just can't stand the fact that Burnt didn't do much better than the Pack.
It's not enough for them that he beat us twice.
There are actually some members who were sooooo cocky thinking that Minny would actually go to and win the SB.
They were obviously in a coma through all the years when Burnt was losing the playoffs for the Pack over and over again.
:superstition:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree....

I just find it hilarious the double standards they have over there

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
What-They think that he should have been declared down with two hand touch instead?

They're nothing but a buch of cry baby sore losers over there who would gladly kiss Burnt's *** and just can't stand the fact that Burnt didn't do much better than the Pack.
There are actually some members who were sooooo cocky thinking that Minny would actually go to and win the SB.
They were obviously in a coma through all the years when Burnt was losing the playoffs for the Pack over and over again.
They're probably looking for some sort of 'Favre rule' involving late hits on the QB. I'm sure they want to see the roughing the passer rule become more like roughing the kicker is now. This is so stupidly short-sighted because they don't see how much that would change the game, possibly for the worse. It's hard enough already to get good pressure on a QB, legally anyways. They just want to justify their glorified beliefs about their savior.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
ROFL!!!!!

Now we have the real reason for the pick at the end

The folks over there did a frame by frame look at the int and concluded that Rice slipped, if he didnt slip he would have caught the ball or at least blocked the defender from making the int

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If there was a strongly agree bubble right next to your post I would fill it in twice. Queens fans need to wake up, there were non calls in every single game in the playoffs this season which could PROBABLY not DEFINITELY guarantee a different outcome. Besides, were the officials the ones who also told Brett to scramble for 3 yards and throw a game losing INT to Tracy Porter???

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
ROFL!!!!!

The folks over there did a frame by frame look at the int and concluded that Rice slipped, if he didnt slip he would have caught the ball or at least blocked the defender from making the int

Classic Farverites. It wasn't Brittfar's fault, but the other player who slipped. Typical I guess. Farve threw the entire GB organization under the bus. Par for the course.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, I nearly died laughing when I saw that they were going to email roger goodell and talking about having his address and phone number. Sounds really creepy.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Haha, I newarly died laughing when I saw that they were going to email roger goodell and talking about having his address and phone number. Sounds really creepy.
No doubt. Besides, don't they know by now that Brett's mom already called the commissioner. They are wasting their time, Bonita been there, done that.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
nice

They REALLY think it will work?

Gawd more delusional than I thought

How do we get in touch with the player's union?

Now that they have fined the guy $20,000, what do we want to ask for as punishment? I think it would be helpful if we were all on the same page. This way we don't just complain about the hit, we ask for a consequence in addition to the fine.

How about a public apology to Brett and two game suspension???

Other suggestions that might be feasable??

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ROFL!!!!!

Longtime: (Or anyone else who browses the OBF forum.)
Is anyone even bringing up the open reciever on the sidelines or mentioning that Brent could have run? Either of those two possibilities at all?
If not, then we certainly don't need fans like them.
:sinking:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nice

They REALLY think it will work?

Gawd more delusional than I thought
"How do we get in touch with the player's union?

Now that they have fined the guy $20,000, what do we want to ask for as punishment? I think it would be helpful if we were all on the same page. This way we don't just complain about the hit, we ask for a consequence in addition to the fine.

How about a public apology to Brett and two game suspension???

Other suggestions that might be feasable??"

I dunno why anybody in the NFL would give in to a fan's demands.

If a few fans get their way, then that would mean that all fans would expect what they want when they want it.
(I have some rule changes I'd like to suggest. But I'm not so much of a sore loser that I'm going to write to the NFL about it.)

I'd be interested to know how this drama unfolds for these drama queens.

Keep us updated if you could Longtime. Thanx.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longtime: (Or anyone else who browses the OBF forum.)
Is anyone even bringing up the open reciever on the sidelines or mentioning that Brent could have run? Either of those two possibilities at all?
If not, then we certainly don't need fans like them.
:sinking:

A person on OBF said he wouldn't run since he got beaten up badly by the hits, which I guess makes sense. No one had said anything about Bernard Berrian being open or other receivers.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A person on OBF said he wouldn't run since he got beaten up badly by the hits, which I guess makes sense.
OK thanx for that.

As for Brent not running, sorry I'm not going to buy into him being hurt as an excuse. (Not yet anyway.)
1) Brent is not a running/rushing QB. Somewhere else on this forum someone posted a link to an article explaining this.
2) Brent ran/rolled out of the pocket before making that throw.
If he can move to the right, why not straight ahead?
:scratch:

No one had said anything about Bernard Berrian being open or other receivers.
That's not surprising.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK thanx for that.

As for Brent not running, sorry I'm not going to buy into him being hurt as an excuse. (Not yet anyway.)
1) Brent is not a running/rushing QB. Somewhere else on this forum someone posted a link to an article explaining this.
2) Brent ran/rolled out of the pocket before making that throw.
If he can move to the right, why not straight ahead?
:scratch:

My bad, there was a new post on there saying that there was nobody open except for Rice at that moment which we all know is complete BS. So yeah, they're officially delusional about this certain thing.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My bad, there was a new post on there saying that there was nobody open except for Rice at that moment which we all know is complete BS. So yeah, they're officially delusional about this certain thing.
Thanx for the correction and updates.

Wow. Seems like you better have a boat over there.
Seems to be flooding like a certain river in Egypt. Denial.
:flood:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
IMO..had Favre been with GB this year they would have been in the SB.

Just my opinion.

Give me a break

Brett was in the game to get to the SB WITH the Packers and WITH the Viks
(and the Vikings had much better over all team than the Pack)

and yet this guy claims Brett would have got GB to the SB?

Wonder if his bib is full of Brett dna still?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
JUST AMAZING what Brett fans will say and do

does anyone have any idea with all this lawsuits going around, can we, the fans, file a class action lawsuit against the non calls and bad calls that cost brett and the vikings a chance to go to the superbowl?

Mostly for the non call that was instituted when tom brady was knocked out in the first game two seasons ago thus called the brady rule.

It wasn't enforced on the play in the third quarter when brett was hit high in the front and below the knees in the back. The result of the play was an interception and more so a sprained left ankle amongst other injuries.

If the penalty would have been called the vikings would have had the ball on the 19 yard line and at worst a field goal. At the time the score was tied at 21. Let me know what you think.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^
I seriously doubt any of these delusional fans will actually get off their butts and spend money on a lawyer or persue it in any way.
But still, I'd be interested in reading reactions to this, if you don't mind.

Members online

Latest posts