For all of you who did not believe me when I told you...

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
... that M Manuel was slow and had zero cover skills. Do you believe the visual evidence?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believed you, I just got the visual conffirmation, he should be ashamed, adn TT should be even more ashamed for giving this guy 2 million a year..

I also stated that this will be a long season......

Where are you Roman????

Where are you Bates???

Also 3 and out.....

Well done so far MM.....

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well outplayed and now outcoached....

Not good at all, I said it before we wont even score, and if we get beaten by less than 21 points and Brett survives in one piece I will be very, very happy.

By the way MM still has that deer on the headlights look....

TT $ucks.

Roman $ucks.

MM $ucks...

We should have kept Bates as HC...

OP
OP
B

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Manuel with a nice tackle for a loss.

Yes, he can tackle as long as the receiver or ball carrier are right in front of him. He got completely juked by a big TE on an earlier play Collins had to come all the way across the field to help Poppinga make the tackle.

BTW Barnett set up the play for a loss.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When everyone was complaining about how negative people were on here, I asked, and never got a reply from anyone on the band wagon, what did anyone sed in this team in preseason that would lead you to believe that this team could win a game. They're playing today exactly like they've played all preseason. Woodson gets burned, Harris gets burned, we don't tackle. On offesnse we can't block anyone. This is the worst I've ever seen a Packer team play.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
When everyone was complaining about how negative people were on here, I asked, and never got a reply from anyone on the band wagon, what did anyone sed in this team in preseason that would lead you to believe that this team could win a game. They're playing today exactly like they've played all preseason. Woodson gets burned, Harris gets burned, we don't tackle. On offesnse we can't block anyone. This is the worst I've ever seen a Packer team play.

What a DIASASTER! This is why I was upset!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When your defense can't get off the field and your offense can't protect or get any blocking, you can't score. If you can't score you can't win.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
When your defense can't get off the field and your offense can't protect or get any blocking, you can't score. If you can't score you can't win.

So much for ...... Preaseason game 1. This team stinks!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have earned the right to talk smack. Get used to it because this isn't a team with a lot of talent and it's not going to get dramatically better. Other than Hawk and maybe Jennings, there aren't any young players on this team that impress me.

Members online

Latest posts