Football Gameplan's Week 5 Preview Video - Green Bay Packers vs Detroit Lions

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOrYyQE0dwc"]Packers vs Lions Video Preview[/ame]

Good Morning Packers Fans!! Good Luck this Week!!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Eh, I agree that our passing game will do better than the Lions, but I am not expecting too many sacks on Rodgers. If there are then more holding calls.:icon_mad:

Also did anyone else notice the Wisconsin Heisman logo for the Packers was oddly proportioned on the screen?

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay Gameplan: Try not to suck :happy0005:<sigh>

LOL!!! Thankd Murgen!!

Eh, I agree that our passing game will do better than the Lions, but I am not expecting too many sacks on Rodgers. If there are then more holding calls.:icon_mad:

Also did anyone else notice the Wisconsin Heisman logo for the Packers was oddly proportioned on the screen?

I would love to see more productivity out of the running game.... I know Grant is out, but you gotta have some faith in the guys backing him up..

My bad on the oddly proportioned throwback logo! :)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I would love to see more productivity out of the running game.... I know Grant is out, but you gotta have some faith in the guys backing him up..

Agreed. we have to get some running game going to make Suh have to sit his big butt home for a second to make sure he can't bull rush Rodgers all day.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Does anybody else notice Suh tackling style is not a tackle, but a "Whip the guy into the ground!?"

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
With the exception of the word stutters, I think this guy has a pretty decent vocal delivery.

Speaking of proportion, this dude must be absolutely massive!! Look at the size of him next to the full sized helmets. Freaking Goliath! :)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would help if Bjax had more than 7 carries in a game. Maybe he could get some rythm before we throw him out the window.

I think the problem is that the coaches think it's more important to have him as a 3rd down back than as a feature back. If so, why are putting him in? You either trust the guy to do the whole job, or you put another guy. No half term in here.

So, MM, either you let Bjax carry the load, or you only use him as a 3rd down back and get another guy.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are terrible in pass coverage so I am sure MM will target that and we will be listening to everyone next week on the forum screaming about how bad the run game is and that we need to trade 5 drafts picks for some guy that made the pro bowl 3 years ago.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when i watched the bears and the lions i thought wow then i watched when they played the vikings not so good they didn't stop the run so we should have a chance i say 54-3 like the preseason game against the colts.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts