Football Gameplan's Week 2 Packers V Panthers Video Preview

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Em. I see you believe it will be a close game and you almost want to call it for Carolina. Let's see after this week. Cam had one good game, the Packers the the reigning NFL champions. To say they have more offensive firepower than the Cards is an understatement.
You forgot to mention the Packers have arguably the best secondary in football too. If the Packers can get any kind of pressure on this young QB it could make for a long day for him. I think the Packers will win by two scores only because Mike McCarthy doesn't seem to want to keep his foot on the gas when up by two scores but the Panthers will be outclassed.

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Em. I see you believe it will be a close game and you almost want to call it for Carolina. Let's see after this week. Cam had one good game, the Packers the the reigning NFL champions. To say they have more offensive firepower than the Cards is an understatement.
You forgot to mention the Packers have arguably the best secondary in football too. If the Packers can get any kind of pressure on this young QB it could make for a long day for him. I think the Packers will win by two scores only because Mike McCarthy doesn't seem to want to keep his foot on the gas when up by two scores but the Panthers will be outclassed.

Thanks DD!! I'm interested to see how you guys defend the run game. That's the true X-factor that I'll be willing to see

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts