1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Football Gameplan's Week 2 Packers V Panthers Video Preview

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by EmDiggy, Sep 14, 2011.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22

Good Afternoon Packers Fans! Good Luck this Week!

Em

2. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    Thanks Em. I see you believe it will be a close game and you almost want to call it for Carolina. Let's see after this week. Cam had one good game, the Packers the the reigning NFL champions. To say they have more offensive firepower than the Cards is an understatement.
    You forgot to mention the Packers have arguably the best secondary in football too. If the Packers can get any kind of pressure on this young QB it could make for a long day for him. I think the Packers will win by two scores only because Mike McCarthy doesn't seem to want to keep his foot on the gas when up by two scores but the Panthers will be outclassed.

3. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Thanks DD!! I'm interested to see how you guys defend the run game. That's the true X-factor that I'll be willing to see