1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside the War Room - Packers

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by EmDiggy, Apr 5, 2014.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
  2. Cheesehead625

Cheesehead625 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +149
    Not trying to be mean, but I honestly don't think Green Bay will be going Tight End then Wide Receiver in the 1st and then 2nd. Too many defensive needs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. packfan1

packfan1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    I think at this point with the signing of Peppers and the possibility Hyde will get a look at safety anything is possible. Personally I think there are needs at the offensive skill positions such as TE and WR and wouldn't be surprised to see the 1st or 2nd pick be used there. I don't think both picks will be for offense though...

4. Cheesehead625

Cheesehead625 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +149
    Maybe.. I still think they know that they have to fix the defense in so many positions. I'd love to grab a ton of offensive weapons, but I think we'll walk out with a WR/TE in the 3rd and maybe a later prospect as well.

5. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Position value do... Chances are if they play WR/TE they won't be rated high enough for us to draft them in the 1st unless they're slated for top 10-15.