1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Team Preview - Packers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by EmDiggy, Jun 30, 2013.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22

Good morning Packer fans! Here's my season preview for you guys. Good luck this year!
    Em

• Like Like x 1
  2. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211
    Lmao. Imma just sit back and see how many people actaully watched to the end of the video.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +293

LOL, I hear you. I'm in grad school with Purdue right now and my weekends are needed for conducting research, writing papers, etc. I don't have time to watch 10-minute videos, either.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. jaybadger82

jaybadger82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    ...don't forget writing posts telling people about how busy you are! ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211
    Nah, I wasn't commenting on the length. It wasnt too long and he did put some pretty accurate observations that filled the time well. I meant his final prediction.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,005
    Really??? I got to find his predictions for THAT team. And also the other later ending playoff teams.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. NorthWestCheeseHead

NorthWestCheeseHead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +370
    Wait, 2nd in the NFC North? Bears #1? hahahaha, dude pass that joint my way you're cut off.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Hmmmm, no depth at DL and Middle Linebackers being just guys. Sounds about right. Big question marks. I do question the eval of Finley and Crosby. Since the PK is part of the special teams unit, I see the unit as a whole being shaky due to the lack of field goal continuity. Masthay has been solid. Funny how Tramon is seen in the same light as Shields, or close. It is not even close. Hayward should start over Williams, who is on the downslide, and more of a nickel player right now. On the opposite side of Burnett there is some concern as well. 2nd to Chicago? The logical choice may have been Minnesota, not the Bayers.

9. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211

There is no way Williams is more of a nickel guy. Keep him on the outside where he at least has a chance to bounce back and keep Hayward where he is comfortable making plays in zone and on the inside. If anything if Tramon really cant overcome the shoulder thats been bugging him for this long put D.House in there. He is big physical and does well against big recievers.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    I never implied to put him inside. outside in the nickel, either way - Tramon IMHO is on his way out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Just watched the Bayers team preview. What I see missing here is the LACK of an OL, which is a huge problem. Martellus Bennett will make that large of an impact? LOL Two years ago he was the cowboys version of paddlehands. Dude is dreaming if he thinks all of these question marks will all magically come to fruition in one season. I think Chicago will be in the basement of the North this year.

12. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    Em never has a good spot for the Packers people. No sweat, he's mostly wrong. I look forward to his prognostications of the Packers fall.
    I don't think Em will ever predict the SB for the Pack, he just has too much against them. I do love the guy though.
    I still relish his predictions on the Packers in 2011 weekly.

13. PackFanNChiTown

PackFanNChiTown Bear Fan's Bane

Ratings:
    +357
  14. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,678
    Bears winning the division?
    You could win some good money if you put your $$ down on that one with the odds as they are.

15. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,427
    I don't know what this fact implies, but EmDiggy joined this site a few weeks before SB XLV