Flynn haters are quiet..

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see no reason for chest thumping neither today, last week, or the week before. We were coming off a 5 game losing streak and we beat a 3 -8 team, now 3-9. We eked out a win against them as we should have and are hanging on by a thread and still not a very good football team.

That first win is big momentum changer going into the last 3....... with Rodger there may be some magic left

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see no reason for chest thumping neither today, last week, or the week before. We were coming off a 5 game losing streak and we beat a 3 -9 team, now 3-10. We eked out a win against them and are hanging on by a thread. We are still not a very good football team.

we only had a 1 game losing streak.... a tie is not a lose.

H

HardRightEdge

I see no reason for chest thumping neither today, last week, or the week before. We were coming off a 5 game losing streak and we beat a 3 -9 team, now 3-10. We eked out a win against them and are hanging on by a thread. We are still not a very good football team.
Yeah. We trod a fine line today between staying in contention and dumping into Houston/Washington sub-29th. status.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were times during the Atlanta game that I questioned my pick and I was saying, "We still suck."
I keep going back and forth with my faith in this Packers team. I don't like it. I'd feel much better if we were the dominant team.
We still need Air-Run even though I like Flynn.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Flynn's rebound it's clear the Packers off-season backup QB need is over. Flynn is the closest thing to a "system quarterback" I've seen. He flopped in other offenses, but seems to be able to run this one. Keep in mind this is without Randall Cobb and J. Finley. I don't know if the Packers will keep 3 qb's on the roster, but this is a perfect time for Tolzien to go through the off-season qb school. No need to waste a lot of money on a veteran at this point. Flynn is a veteran well versed in the offense. Tolzien appears to be worth the time to get him up to speed.
Now TT can try to figure out a defense that looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane sometimes.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of you wanted to to bench Flynn smh..shame on you!! Glad i started this thread! System qb like a **** but hes the best option at backup for us!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Something lit a fire in Flynns *** at halftime..Maybe MM finally realized he cant call same plan as if Rodgers was playing..

What ever it was he did, it worked and maybe he continues if Rodgers doesnt play next week

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something lit a fire in Flynns *** at halftime..Maybe MM finally realized he cant call same plan as if Rodgers was playing..

What ever it was he did, it worked and maybe he continues if Rodgers doesnt play next week

Yes thank you..thats why i was so pissed at MM. Trying to cal plays that are not Flynns strengths! Only Rodgers has the arm for! Glad he put his Ihop menu down and called what works for Flynn. Bout time!

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of you wanted to to bench Flynn smh..shame on you!! Glad i started this thread! System qb like a **** but hes the best option at backup for us!!
Aren't you the one who said we were going to lose and be eliminated from the playoffs today?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
There were a lot of those guys in the chat....hard to isolate just one name, ya know?

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
Have to admire Flynn for his Green Bay record breaking wins; most yards, most points in a comeback and yooperpackfan's statement about winning in Dallas!

Members online

Latest posts