Flynn could be the 4th best QB

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
... in the division in a short amount of time. That's kinda funny if you think about it.

Being serious, I can spot quite a bit of positive progression over just 3 games...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, he's definitely improved in recent years. I can see him starting for someone in a year or two. It's a good problem to have.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Which starter is he better than? Cutler or Stafford?

He's probably less turnover prone than Cutler. Tough not to be. But I don't know that I'd take Flynn over Cutler. At least I know what I'm getting with Cutler, and we could work to cut down on the turnovers. If Favre can throw just 7 picks in a season, anything's possible.

And it's too early to declare Flynn better than Stafford. Stafford's coming into year 2. And I think he's got a really, really high ceiling.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, I would also take Stafford over Flynn.. That leaves Cutler, who with that offense, and the turmoil surrounding the coaching staff, I don't see him getting any better than he is already.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could see Stafford explode soon. Something about that game last season against the Browns had me sold on his ability reguardless of his numbers for the season.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really dont think Cutler is all that impressive though, I would take Flynn above him

The only reason why Cutler was thought to be any good........was Brandon Marshall in my opinion. I do think that Cutler will play better this year. I don't even think any receiver on the Chicago Bears could start over any of our starting receivers. If Lovie Smith doesn't get the Bears to the playoffs this year, he will be fired. Soooooo..........he will be fired. John Gruden would be a good fit.

Members online

Latest posts