1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Flynn could be the 4th best QB

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Mr. StyleZ, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    ... in the division in a short amount of time. That's kinda funny if you think about it.

Being serious, I can spot quite a bit of positive progression over just 3 games...

2. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Yeah, he's definitely improved in recent years. I can see him starting for someone in a year or two. It's a good problem to have.

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I totally agree with you :D

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Which starter is he better than? Cutler or Stafford?

He's probably less turnover prone than Cutler. Tough not to be. But I don't know that I'd take Flynn over Cutler. At least I know what I'm getting with Cutler, and we could work to cut down on the turnovers. If Favre can throw just 7 picks in a season, anything's possible.

And it's too early to declare Flynn better than Stafford. Stafford's coming into year 2. And I think he's got a really, really high ceiling.

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Ratings:
    +113
    I really dont think Cutler is all that impressive though, I would take Flynn above him

6. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    No, I would also take Stafford over Flynn.. That leaves Cutler, who with that offense, and the turmoil surrounding the coaching staff, I don't see him getting any better than he is already.

7. Green_Bay_Packers

Ratings:
    +113
    Cutler has hit the WALL, There is nothing at Solider Field to help that guy

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I could see Stafford explode soon. Something about that game last season against the Browns had me sold on his ability reguardless of his numbers for the season.

9. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    The only reason why Cutler was thought to be any good........was Brandon Marshall in my opinion. I do think that Cutler will play better this year. I don't even think any receiver on the Chicago Bears could start over any of our starting receivers. If Lovie Smith doesn't get the Bears to the playoffs this year, he will be fired. Soooooo..........he will be fired. John Gruden would be a good fit.