1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Floyd "Testosterone" Landis

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by bavpb, Jul 27, 2006.

1. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The first thing I thought, when he had his "comeback-ride" after literally falling apart the day before: "That guy is under drugs!"
    Then, when you didn't hear anything about the tests I thought: "Hmmmm, seems as if he could escape with it. :evil: :evil: Can't stand it anymore. Seems as if they all are "dopers". :evil: :evil: "

But it looks like sooner or later they get them all (at least most of them :twisted: 8) )

Clicka mi

2. ChrisC

ChrisC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That is very bad news. I really wanted to believe in his amazing comeback. :-?

Innocent until proven, of course ... but a huge disappointment :!:

Chris

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He's been proven guilty TWICE.

4. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Everyone in cycling is on drugs, I see it as a level playing field among the cycling community...but it's a moot point because drugs or not, they're still the best of the best...Floyd Landis would still beat the socks off anyone regardless because he's still on his bike 6 hrs/day busting his butt, and he's still naturally more gifted than any of us. The drugs bascially allow the peleton to go low 30s rather than 28 mph or something like that...which is still ridiculously fast and an incredible feat

5. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Come on guys. Landis isn't on drugs. He tested positive for abnormally high testosterone because he was tested by the French. He had a higher testosterone level because HE'S AN AMERICAN! :lol:

Take that, you French girly-men.