1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Flood photos

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Jun 19, 2008.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    This is the seating area on the "River Walk" a block from where i live. The red railing is where the sidewalk usually is, and on the left is the half million dollar condos.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Here's a view from a different angle.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    This is Limn Kiln park in Grafton. The sign on the right side of the photo is where they "tee off" from one of the frisbee golf holes in the park. Also on the right is Milwaukee River. It normally is where the large tree you see on the right is where the river normally flows. The entire area under water that you see here is a parking area for about a dozen cars.(Just on the other side of the small sign)

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    This is the top of a cemented in picnic table in the park. The tree way back and to the right of the table is where the river normally is.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    This is River park in Grafton. It's a small island surrounded by the Milwaukee River. It's the free 3 hole golf course i play on. It was swallowed up by the river. On the middle far right is the tee for the 2nd hole (the small patch of grass) The patch of grass straight back in the middle of the photo is the green for that hole. 99% of the island was under water.

6. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,479
    that is one bad water hazard :wink:

7. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
  8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I know! Thats the first thing i thought when i walked over the little bridge to get onto the island! Then, you need a boat to get to the greens!
    I'd like to see what Tiger Woods would do with that! :lol:
    (Probably would make a hole in one!)

9. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Greg Jennings would too. And even if he doesn't make a hole in one, walking on water isn't a problem.

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah......and i bet he could stand on the first tee, and PEE the 180 yards into the cup.........and not miss a single drop! :lol: