Flanagan visiting Houston.....

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently at the request of Mike Sherman. If Sherman steals Flanagan from TT after TT has said he wants to keep him, then we can start worrying. Close all the bridges around Green Bay.....the jumpers will be coming out of the woodwork!

It may also spell the end for Brett Favre :cry:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Dang, Flanny gone? He was the sole reason Gado got over 500 yards last year... ... ... ... ... ... ... Let him go.

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Dang, Flanny gone? He was the sole reason Gado got over 500 yards last year... ... ... ... ... ... ... Let him go.

WOW.....you guys really do kiss TT's ***. When TT announced he wants to re-sign him, I don't remember the same response.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jeez....Zero..

You want to let everyone go...

(Why not let all of the old Packers go..and let TT start from scratch with a bunch of rookies....???)

Don't you want to see anyone...stay???

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Jeez....Zero..

(Why not let all of the old Packers go..and let TT start from scratch with a bunch of rookies....???)

If TT can't or won't sign them than he wants them to go.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Jeez....Zero..

I say let Flanagan go, he broke down several times last year and was inconsistent...he will get hurt at some point during his contract, that's a guarantee...sign Hartwig or McCollum

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is my worry,

Mike Flanagan was on ESPN radio about 3-4 weeks ago and told them(I forget which show), "if Brett Favre decides to come back I will do anything I can to be the guy snapping the ball to him" that is not an exact quote, but is real close.

With Flanagan looking elsewhere, I am wondering if him and Brett have talked recently and he is convinced Brett isn't coming back.

Hopefully I am completely wrong and Flanagan is going to visit Texas because he was asked to come down.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DePack said:
Zero2Cool said:

WOW.....you guys really do kiss TT's ***. When TT announced he wants to re-sign him, I don't remember the same response.

If he goes, he goes. If he stays, he stays. Either way we need a center to step up as Flanny will not last more than two years, if that. I like Flanny, I like Brett too. I would prefer BOTH be a Packer next year. However just because we have them both does not mean they will be here for more than two years tops. You don't ignore a position with an aging starter and expect to be successful after they retire. For instance. If the Packers would have passed up on Rodgers last year and Brett retires now everyone would be *****ing about TT passing up on a player who was projected to go as the number one pick.

Here ... What I am saying is whether we have Flanny or not we still have to address the Center position either with a young FA or via the draft.

You are awfully quick on the kissin someone's *** comments arent ya? Take your lips off your own and pay attention to what those of us who have common sense, logic and reasoning behind our posts and perhaps you will learn something, son.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flannigan didn't have a great year and very well might have his best years behind him. That doesn't mean he can't play anymore, it means he wasn't at his best this past year. I honestly don't worry about what Sherman does. He's the guy who is responsible for putting this franchise in dire straights. If it's true Flannigan is gone, we have to move on. A more important need right now is to fill those two guard spots, and I'd like to keep Berry if at all possible.

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
USUALLY a cute avatar of a dancing baby, or something similar, is to cover up the fact that your football knowledge is EXTREMELY limited.

Blind faith in TT, or anyone else, just cements it!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DePack said:
Zero2Cool said:

If he goes, he goes. If he stays, he stays. Either way we need a center to step up as Flanny will not last more than two years, if that. I like Flanny, I like Brett too. I would prefer BOTH be a Packer next year. However just because we have them both does not mean they will be here for more than two years tops. You don't ignore a position with an aging starter and expect to be successful after they retire. For instance. If the Packers would have passed up on Rodgers last year and Brett retires now everyone would be *****!ng about TT passing up on a player who was projected to go as the number one pick.

Here ... What I am saying is whether we have Flanny or not we still have to address the Center position either with a young FA or via the draft.

You are awfully quick on the kissin someone's *** comments arent ya? Take your lips off your own and pay attention to what those of us who have common sense, logic and reasoning behind our posts and perhaps you will learn something, son.

Zero, having a positive attitude makes you an asskisser. According to dumb and dumber, anyway.

I woulda liked flanagan to stay cheap, but he had the injury\surgeries, and is getting old...and was outplayed by Wells. If it turns into a bidding war, adios mi amigo, god bless.

this is a ****** move by sherman too. He continues to **** me off, even from the grave.

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"this is a ****** move by Sherman?"

Isn't it Sherman's job to help out Houston now? Was it a "****** move" by TT to sign Manuel? Raiding his old team. Or was it a case of TT trying to improve the Packers?

You teenagers talk out of your ***es. Get a room.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
USUALLY a cute avatar of a dancing baby, or something similar, is to cover up the fact that your football knowledge is EXTREMELY limited.

wtf is your problem?

Ryan, that's a personal attack.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GP_1_Again - Yes, I agree, Wells is not getting NEAR the credit he deserves for the work he put in at center when he was there. He is probably more useful at LG, but if he worked all offseason\preseason at center, that would be more than good with me.

Gakk - Try to ignore some of the ignorant idiots here. Just wait until the ignore feature is set up(At which time I will worship the ground ryan walks on). I've explained multiple times why people who support TT(me obviously being one of them) aren't doing it blindly. I've listed the reasons why many times, but they choose to ignore it, because it would hurt their irrational reasoning. Ignorance is bliss, isn't it, DePack?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and I will, I am going to throw some money in the pile when I can, but I have to spend all my money on tylenol cuz I spend all my time here, and reading DePack\Pack66 posts give me migrantes. :(

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
hahaha :p

but personally I don't like the idea of having an ignorefeature

Are you laughing at the way he spells migrantes. :p :p I mean I don't think you can be so far off if you tried :lol: :lol:

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOOHOOO Tons of Cap room!!! And we let all these people go by. Look at the Browns they only had a tiny bit more room than the Pack and they are signing like crazy. They just got Ted Washington, although he is old. What is TT doing...waiting for the market to die.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
DePack said:

wtf is your problem?

Ryan, that's a personal attack.

lol thx. i think but ryan jus assumes i deserved it (most cases that's the safe bet haha)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
GakkofNorway said:
hahaha :p

but personally I don't like the idea of having an ignorefeature

Are you laughing at the way he spells migrantes. :p :p I mean I don't think you can be so far off if you tried :lol: :lol:

i accidentally hit the T key...wow. I'll take one of my typing errors over your mental errors any day.

Aren't you like 40? Shouldnt you be showing us hippy gen-xers how to do things, and not act like a 14 year old? "hehe, you misspelled a word!" wow.

Members online

Latest posts