1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fitting in the land of Cheese, Brats and Beer :)

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Pack93z, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Aug 1, 2005
    Hmmm wonder why flushing power was deemed an issue in this here state... However that is an impressive award to win.

FRIDAY, July 13, 2007, 11:16 a.m.
    By Doris Hajewski

Kohler toilet wins engineering award
    Flushing power has garnered a national engineering award for Kohler Co.

The National Society of Professional Engineers new product award, previously bestowed upon the Chrysler PT Cruiser, the Mercedes Benz M-Class all-activity vehicle and the Boeing 777 jumbo jet, went to engineers at Kohler this year for their Cimarron Comfort Height toilet.

Kohler blew past the competition by designing a toilet that achieves extraordinary bulk flushing performance while using only 1.4 gallons of water.

Flushing power has been an issue in the plumbing industry ever since the federally mandated 1.6-gallon toilets were introduced.

The company estimates that a family of four using the 1.4-gallon Cimarron will save about 2,000 gallons of water each year.

The new toilet also complies with height requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
  2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Nov 24, 2005
    Trying HARD not to come up with a bunch of toilet jokes!!!!! :rotflmao:
    So.....if the Kohler Company can send one over to England and get the Queen to use it, will they change the name of the toilet to "The Royal Flush???"
    They should come up with a toilet that just holds 30 pounds of excrement and THEN you flush it. Of course then you would have to have alot bigger pipes!