Fist Lambeau Experience

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My kids 1st Lambeau experience was one of excitement prior to the start of the game. It was all gloom and doom through the 1st half, I was worried that their 1st game would be a huge disappointment. Then the snow started to fly and Brett began what would be his 30th come from behind in the fourth quarter victory. We got to see it all last night. The jeers, the cheers and everyone leaving the stadium in a state of euphoria.No matter how ugly it was it was a victory and and exciting experience for the kids.
Then came the drive home. From Iron Mountain home we were in a blinding snowstorm.I couldn't tell if we were even on the road half the time. Today all the schools are closed up here and I dumped work to blow snow.
We will all be basking in the Packer win regardless of the weather outside.
It was a great weekend!

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You gave your children a gift today they will never forget. A trip to lambeau field gives a person lifetime memories. You will have a tough time topping this on christmas morning.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been going to Lambeau games since I was in (I think 8th grade). My dad has season tickets and I wasn't allowed to go before that. I can still remember my first game. Gotarace is so right that they will never forget it, and you will have a hard time topping that!

Glad they got to see the Pack win at the first game they went to though!

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts