First Wisconsin Based radio interviews of Favre tomorrow

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those who do not have twitter or do not follow the right people on twitter. you-know-who will be making two radio appearances on local Wisconsin radio. WTMJ and Bill Michaels--the latter at 11.
I for one am not optimistic that anything but softballs will be thrown his way--even something as innocuous as "do you have any regrets." We shall see.
Anyay, just thought I provide a heads up to people on here, friend and foe alike.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not this crap again.
I am so sick and tired of seeing Brett Favre threads and discussing it.
I dunno about you guys and gals but I want to move forward and just focus on the Packers of today and I invite you all to do the same.
This expresses how I feel about it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look, I am not here to reiterate my position. I am just giving a heads up to something that should interest both sides.
I do however feel that hard questions need to be answered.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look, I am not here to reiterate my position. I am just giving a heads up to something that should interest both sides.
Fair enough but you should realize that every time a thread is started in his name that it opens up a can of worms.

Thread title: Brett Favre wears briefs.
1st response: Oh yeah? I wear boxer shorts. I bet the briefs cut off the circulation to his head and that's why he went to the Vikings! See? Only smart men wear boxers.
2nd response: What a traitor since I wear boxers.
3rd response: That does it! I don't want to wear the same type of underwear he does! I'm switching to boxers.
4th: Allright! Now I really love the man since I wear briefs to! What a winner! Only awesome men wear briefs!
Etc, etc for 150 or more responses.

And I for one would like to see that can closed until the ceremonies next year.
There is only so much I can tolerate and I'm getting burned out on this topic and I think a really good number of other members and fans are to from either side.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, perhaps I should have left to a different messenger. You can say what you want but I bet most here will be listening.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

For those who do not have twitter or do not follow the right people on twitter. you-know-who will be making two radio appearances on local Wisconsin radio. WTMJ and Bill Michaels--the latter at 11.
I for one am not optimistic that anything but softballs will be thrown his way--even something as innocuous as "do you have any regrets." We shall see.
Anyay, just thought I provide a heads up to people on here, friend and foe alike.

Please, please, please, please, please.............just let this subject go. You are not helping yourself, or the Anti Favreists. I`m sure you`re essentially a good guy but you`re not doing yourself any favours here mate. :tup:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Not to worry guys, it's all part of the conspiracy. It wont actually be Favre on the radio. It will be ex-president george w. bush jr. doing his best Favre impersonation, which will no doubt fool all of us weak minded packer fans (exept ram29).
Feeding Mr bush the lines to say will be brett's wrangler buddy dale jr., who will be generally frustrated because of the overly tight jeans he is wearing. So..... get ready for one hell of a radio show. Sorry that I dropped the ball on the radio impostor, but I felt that I had to since I like you all so much on this forum.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score

You have reiterated your position. When everyone on the forum knows where you stand, reiterating your position is no longer necessary. ENOUGH.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've lost my horse, I can't find it anywhere, has anyone seen my horse? I am terribly afraid something bad might have happened to it...

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Perhaps this should be added to one of the 100s of threads on the subject of you-know-who? Or deleted.

Members online

Latest posts