1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

First trip to GB, need post-game suggestions

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BlueMoose, Oct 19, 2006.

1. BlueMoose

BlueMoose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Greetings.

I'm making the pilgrimage from MS to Lambeau for the Arizona game on the 29th. Any suggestions for food & drinks after the game?

Also, I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions for "must see" Packer attractions (in addition to the Hall of Fame, of course). I'll only have about a half-day in town on Monday, so I need to have things fairly well planned.

Thanks in advance,

TM

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This can be seen as directly related to Packer discussion, so I'll move it to the Packer Fan Section. Should also help you get a few more replies. :)

*MOVED*

3. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Definitely try to work in the Lambeau tour

4. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Everything about the Atrium at Lambeau is great!! I would also see the Lambeau tour, go to Brett's Steak House to eat, alittle expensive but surely is worth seeing,,,the food was awesome!!!

Also make sure you stand by the fence to get autographs from the players that stop..that was the highlight for me, we spent hours there...also meeting tons of other Packer fans..

5. BlueMoose

BlueMoose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks. Is the steakhouse close to Lambeau? I'm sure it'll be crowded but what the heck;). TM

6. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    It will be packed and the parking lot is used for the PackerFan Tours tailgate party. The Steakhouse is right behind the Hudson Center.