First Time to Lambeau...need some advice

neighbor2packerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all...I'm coming up to Lambeau this weekend from Indianapolis with my neighbor. He's a big Packers fan...and yes, I'll admit...I'm a big Bears fan, but couldn't miss an opportunity to visit Lambeau. I don't care who you're a fan of...any fan of Football needs to see Lambeau at least once! Anyway...we are coming up Saturday, staying about 20-30 minutes from the stadium. Where's a good place for us to go to park / tailgate? How early can we get there? I'm hoping we can get there early enough to tailgate for awhile, and then, I'd like to walk around the stadium a bit. I appreciate any advice anyone can give.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The only place I ever parked was on someone's lawn lol. Maybe someone knows some secret spots that will respond shortly.. Have fun in GB.

OP
OP
N

neighbor2packerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha! Yeah...I keep hearing parking isn't much of a problem, and sounds like parking in a yard might be the way to go. I appreciate it. And yes...I'm definitely looking forward to having a good time up there.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a big Packers fan...and yes, I'll admit...I'm a big Bears fan,
I suggest you pack a few extra towels...you're going to have a BAD day LOL!

Parking around Lambeau is abundant...I prefer somebodies yard...look for one that has bathrooms :)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Also the prices usually go up the closer you get to the stadium. Last time I just kept the car parked at the hotel and took a shuttle for $20. The next time just supported the scouts at some parking lot for $10.

Tailgating maybe a bit harder for your friend than you, he may want to pass all the other Packers fans or deal with ****.

ALSO bring seat cushions and dress to be warm.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Late reply here, but I wanted to give my .02 for future reference.

I live less than a mile from Lambeau. Most people tend to get here super early and park on the street; Shadow Lane down to the near side of Biemeret (closest to stadium). If you don't get here super early, you can pay to park anywhere on Oneida, Holmgren, or Ridge; however, you can also pay to park on someone's lawn. Depending whose lawn it is, you'll pay from $5-$20.

Free option: Biemeret down to 9th (the light). Most people do not think to park there for some reason. It is only about a five minute walk. And it's free!

Members online

Latest posts