First Time To Lambeau - Extra Tickets

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the deal.I am a lifelong Packer fan living in Ohio.Recently I decided to get tics to see the Pack at Lambeau.It's been something I have been wanting to do forever so me and my 8 year old son are making the 11 hour drive to Lambeau.

I went onto Ebay and got 2 tickets in section 345 row 2 for 285.00. 2 days later I found seats in section 122 row 49 with a Buy It Now for 350.00 so I snagged them up.Now I have 2 sets and I do not know which ones to part with. The seats in section 122 are 40-50 yardline seats but if I resell them on Ebay I could make 150.00-200.00 on them which would almost pay for my upper level tickets.

My question is which would you sell and if anyones interested let me know.Also we are staying in Menotowac saturday night and I am wondering about what time I should leave on Sunday.It is about an hour drive to Green Bay but I want to get there a little early to take it all in.What is the traffic like on Gameday?

Unfortunately I will have my 8 year old son with me so extreme tailgating is not an option.We went to Buffalo for the preseason game and got there 3-4 hours early and honestly my son was pretty restless with the whole tailgating thing so I do not want to be there too early.

Also do you guys have any suggestions on must do's while there? We will be heading to Sheboygan following the game to stay at Blue Harbor resort for a fewdays afterwards.

Any general info would be appreciated

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 of our season tickets are in section 122 row 55 seats 13-16. I love those seats they are the ones I always use when I go up for games.

:twocents:

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what time the gates open up, but I would get there early, like 11-12:00. There will be a lot more to do at Lambeau if your son is interested in football. You could easily spend 2+ hours in the Hall of Fame,Atrium and the Pro Shop. You will also get a much better parking spot early. Plus you'll want to eat or tailgate yourself and watch the teams warm up. Hope the tyke gets a good nights rest the night before, it should be a big day. Best wishes for a Packer win.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gates open, what 4 hours(?) before the game? It should say on packers.com or possibly on the back of your ticket.

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think there is a bad seat in the stadium. Just get in. Personally, I don't like sitting mid-field. Most of the ticket holders there are old-timers. The end-zones and upper deck are alot more fun.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd keep section 122 and sell the upper deck seats.....
You can do it on Scalper's Alley before the game.....

It's true - there's no bad seats any where....

OP
OP
P

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My bad - it is for the Tampa Bay game in 2 weeks.I am so excited and so is my son.I don't think its fair however as my son only had to wait 8 years to go while I had to wait 27 - Oh well.He is a Pack Fan like me but then again has no choice

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.packers.com/lambeau_field/parking/

The Lambeau Field parking lot opens four hours prior to kickoff. With the exception of a limited number of first-come, first-served disabled parking spaces. The entire stadium lot is sold out to holders of season parking passes. Reserved season parking customers must enter the lot at the entrance indicated on their parking pass and follow the directions given by the parking attendants.

The earliest I have ever been into the stadium was 2 hours before game time. The Atrium is open, there is a pub in there etc. (Not sure what time the technically open though). REMEMBER ONCE YOU ARE IN, YOU ARE IN. YOU CAN'T GO BACK OUT!

You can go in earlier and check out the HOF if you want. They have limited hours on game day: http://www.packers.com/hall_of_fame/

NON-GAME DAYS
9 am to 6 pm. Hours vary on holidays.

GAME DAYS
August 11 & 26: 8 am to 2 pm for the general public. 4:45 to halftime for ticketholders.

ADMISSION
Adults $10, Seniors 62+ $8, Children 6-11 $5, Children 5 and under FREE

If you are going up earlier than game day you should do a Stadium tour:
http://www.packers.com/lambeau_field_at ... ium_tours/

They are NOT available on gameday.

Members online

Latest posts