1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

First time in Green Bay

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Canadian packer, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Canadian packer

Canadian packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am finally going to green bay this summer. I have tickets for the Seattle preseason game in Green Bay. I am going for a couple of days. I have watch the Packers several times in Detroit ( two hours away). Where should I go and where are the best places to eat

2. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Brett Favres Steak House!! If ya got a little money in your pocket red lobster is always good too! Both of 'em right by lambeau.

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Applebees!

(to hell with ryan longwell, Applebees is the bomb!)

4. Canadian packer

Ratings:
    +0
    I am going to make a trip to Brett favre steak house for sure. My wife surprised me with this trip for Fathers day. Nice gift eh!

5. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah it is! that should be pretty sweet for ya! I really take going to Green Bay for granted. I live in Wausau Wi, and its about an hour and 15 minute drive. we get down there a lot. But it is a really great town!

6. vegOmatic

vegOmatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I've been on this dozen or so times and I'm amazed at how beautiful it is every time. It's a great trail to walk, ride or roller blade on.
    Fox River Trail

8. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Kroll's West and Chili John's are the two places I never miss when I'm in Green Bay.

9. Canadian packer

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks everyone.... I can't wait... It will be nice to visit the hall of fame and tour the stadium...It is about a ten hour drive from where I live....

10. Canadian packer

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks everyone.... I can't wait... It will be nice to visit the hall of fame and tour the stadium...It is about a ten hour drive from where I live....

11. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love those burgers at Kroll's West and we always go to Brett's Steakhouse and/or Curley's Pub when we are down in G.B..
    I will also be at the 8/18 Seahawks game.

12. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
  13. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    you're going to have an amazing experience. Lambeau Field is one of the best places in the world to go. The game day experience is absolutely electric. For as much as I loved the old stadium because of it's rustic look, the new stadium is everything, and more, than could be expected. There is no way you're going to be able to do everything in one trip, so plan another as soon as possible. Once you're there and you get to see where everything is, the next trip will be even better.

quote="Canadian packer"]Thanks everyone.... I can't wait... It will be nice to visit the hall of fame and tour the stadium...It is about a ten hour drive from where I live....[/quote]

14. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Aaaahhhh...Chili John's and Kroll's. Wonderful little GB institutions.

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I heard Kroll's is good, but i keep forgetting to go there when i'm in GB! I'm SUCH an airhead!
    Curley's pub is good.......but ya better bring LOTS of money! It's expensive! (And bring REAL money.....not that stuff you have in Canada!!!) Just kidding of course!!! :rotflmao:

16. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Kroll's is right accross the street from the Stadium Cheesey. You have to go, just make sure you have health insurance,; those butter burgers should probably come with an angioplasty.

17. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love Krolls. Probably my favorite place to eat in the entire city.