First time in Green Bay

Canadian packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am finally going to green bay this summer. I have tickets for the Seattle preseason game in Green Bay. I am going for a couple of days. I have watch the Packers several times in Detroit ( two hours away). Where should I go and where are the best places to eat

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favres Steak House!! If ya got a little money in your pocket red lobster is always good too! Both of 'em right by lambeau.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it is! that should be pretty sweet for ya! I really take going to Green Bay for granted. I live in Wausau Wi, and its about an hour and 15 minute drive. we get down there a lot. But it is a really great town!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kroll's West and Chili John's are the two places I never miss when I'm in Green Bay.

I love those burgers at Kroll's West and we always go to Brett's Steakhouse and/or Curley's Pub when we are down in G.B..
I will also be at the 8/18 Seahawks game.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you're going to have an amazing experience. Lambeau Field is one of the best places in the world to go. The game day experience is absolutely electric. For as much as I loved the old stadium because of it's rustic look, the new stadium is everything, and more, than could be expected. There is no way you're going to be able to do everything in one trip, so plan another as soon as possible. Once you're there and you get to see where everything is, the next trip will be even better.

quote="Canadian packer"]Thanks everyone.... I can't wait... It will be nice to visit the hall of fame and tour the stadium...It is about a ten hour drive from where I live....[/quote]

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard Kroll's is good, but i keep forgetting to go there when i'm in GB! I'm SUCH an airhead!
Curley's pub is good.......but ya better bring LOTS of money! It's expensive! (And bring REAL money.....not that stuff you have in Canada!!!) Just kidding of course!!! :rotflmao:

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard Kroll's is good, but i keep forgetting to go there when i'm in GB! I'm SUCH an airhead!
Curley's pub is good.......but ya better bring LOTS of money! It's expensive! (And bring REAL money.....not that stuff you have in Canada!!!) Just kidding of course!!! :rotflmao:

Kroll's is right accross the street from the Stadium Cheesey. You have to go, just make sure you have health insurance,; those butter burgers should probably come with an angioplasty.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts