1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

First-time going to Lambeau. what is there to do?please read

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by packfan43084, Aug 14, 2005.

1. packfan43084

packfan43084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I just got tickets to the Pack and Saints game on October 9 as a gift. The seats are in section 120. I've never been to Lambeau Field but on the internet i saw that the seats are awesome, 50 yard line or so. Have any of u guys sat in this section before? Also, the tickets are part of the All-Pro package with Packers Fan Tours. It comes with admission to the Packers Hall of Fame, tailgating party with dinner as well as other great stuff. But is there any other places I should visit while I am there? I will get to Green Bay saturday afternoon and will be leaving monday morning. Thanks in advance.

2. PackFaninBucLand

PackFaninBucLand Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    We just got back from Family Night. If the tour doesn't already include it, must visits are: Anduzzis, Brett Favre's Steakhouse, and if you like chili, you must try Chili John's. As Green Bay is very easy to navigate, we checked out Lombardi's residence as well as the house that Favre recently sold. You might want to try Fuzzy's Shenanigans but it was completely filled with cigarette smoke and I couldn't eat there.

If you have young kids and it is still open, there is Bay Beach which is a park with rides for 25 and 50 cents. If you don't yet have a place to stay, Tundra Lodge is within a mile from the stadium and is brand new and has a indoor waterpark.

Have fun. We live in St. Petersburg but we all love going to Green Bay for Packer vacations.

3. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I sat in Section 119 a few years ago in the playoff game against the Seahawks..They were awsome! seats......I would go to Brett Favre's Steak house and visit that.....Also check out the great things in Lambeau like the Pro Shop, or Curly's Pub and stuff like that. There is a lot of good things to do there. Have fun!

4. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    you gb guys gotta help me out on the name but there is a place a few blocks from the stadium that has a bunch of old pack memorabilia and what not. i bought a bunch of old programs there.