First Round Recap

D

Deleted member 6794

Favre's 1st year, Majik was running a higher% when he got injured than Favre ended the season with. Sample size was small though. I thought you said Sharp had a good QB in Majik? If he wasn't good, you've proved my point. What are your feelings about john Kitna? He threw to Megatron his first few years.

Majkowski wasn't an efficient quarterback but he led the league in passing yards during the 1989 season, the only one in which Sharpe performed at an elite level before Favre arrived.

As a side note, I was talking about Majkowski's career completion percentage with the Packers when comparing him to Favre in my previous post.

FWIW there have been receivers excelling without elite quarterback play, but it's wrong to suggest QB play doesn't affect the performance of a WR or offensive lineman.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I want to add to the discussion this is all I can really say, I'm not surprised by anything because of the off-season we had. Teams evaluations I knew would vary greatly, but there would still be a "least-common-denominator" if you will. I knew guys would slide and rise up and down and that's exactly what we got.

Members online

Latest posts