First Preseason game this Monday!

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you ready boys and ladies? It's here, and rather quickly this year, for some reason, I thought. Of course it's only the Bears and Dolphins playing this week, but it is the starting signal. Man, I've been waiting so long!

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is sooooooooo Stupid with a capital S.......Why??????? Why? NFL? why? Does that make any sense at all? why do you start off your preseason in Japan? Just dont make no sense. Well not as bad as baseball a few years ago having the Yankees and D Rays going over to Japan to start out the season and comming back to play more spring training games before they play another regular season game!

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
stupid maybe, but i found myself setting the alarm for 4am to watch the game.

i watched the yanks-drays series too.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish the bears a lot of luck. I may be in the minority here, but I prefer the bears over the dolphins. Go Bears!!! :D :) :D :)

dan7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
Are you ready boys and ladies? It's here, and rather quickly this year, for some reason, I thought. Of course it's only the Bears and Dolphins playing this week, but it is the starting signal. Man, I've been waiting so long!

I'm definitely ready for the season to start; I'll be going to the Seahawks game vs. Dallas on the 22nd.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, I am ready for the regular season to start. I watch preseason games holding my breath the entire time hoping that someone doesnt get hurt. But at least it is football. :D :D :D :D

Members online

Latest posts