1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

First Packer game!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BBQ&Beer, Sep 14, 2010.

1. BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Hi folks! Panther fan here, my wife is a Packers fan. We'be been working at the ren-faire near Kenosha for the past few years and this year we happened to stay past pre-season so I got tickets to the game Sunday. It's a surprise for her. I fed her a line about meeting an Army buddy from Green Bay at a super Packers bar near the stadium.:happy0005:

Thing is, I know next to nothing about Lambeau. So, I figured I'd ask. Where are some good places to park? IIRC, there's a museum at Lambeau, what time does it open? I'll likely think of more between now & then, any info will be greatly appreciated.

While I've never been a true Packers fan, I've admired the team since I first fell in love with football. This will be our first time at Lambeau and I can't wait!

(And yes I saw the thread about picking up Stewart.... NO!)

2. PWT

PWT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +64

3. football jerseys

football jerseys Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There is also the Packer tour of Lambeau Field. That information is also available on packers.com. Packer LF tours are not held on Packer home game day.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Make sure you get there early and spend some time at the local bars!

5. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    Right on ivo be sure to get to stadium view after the game as well (if you can) if the Packers win that bar will not clear out until at least midnight and there will be bands playing and they might have the robotic bull there again this year its good times.

6. BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Awesome! Thanks people. She's planning to wear the Green Bay cheerleader uniform she made. She's gonna lose it when she finds out we're actually going to the game. Odds are we'll be there by 8 because I have a fear of being late for anything. I'll be sure to hit the bars before & after the game. I get the feeling I'm going to have to shell out for a Rodgers jersey but she's worth it.

7. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    If you look hard, you will find some cheap jerseys, try googling, I found a good one, but I can't say on here

8. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    If you want a good jersey for a good price there's a store right next to stadium view called "the jersey store" lol pretty sweet name haha but you can get a good jersey there for around 50-60 bucks.