FIRE!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The editor at Packers.com
http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2006/01/10/2/

Gado's 2005 stats: 143 rushes for 582 yards, 4.1 yards-per-carry and six receiving touchdowns; 10 receptions for 77 yards, 7.7 yards-per-reception average and one receiving touchdown.

Six receiving touchdowns.
One receiving touchdown.

WHICH THE ***** IS IT!!

Six RUSHING
One RECEIVING

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If a source is bad check it against another.

Humans make mistakes and thats why we usually have "checks and balances" built into systems.

I hit the enter button, read the post again, then the edit button and try again. Sometimes that red X is the best thing.
(Thanks for making these tools available Ryan)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
You bet, glad people use them. And glad people use them correctly so I don't have to disable them.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
CaliforniaCheez said:
You bet, glad people use them. And glad people use them correctly so I don't have to disable them.

lol Ryan ... we both know better ;)

CaliforniaCheez said:
If a source is bad check it against another.

Humans make mistakes and thats why we usually have "checks and balances" built into systems.

I hit the enter button, read the post again, then the edit button and try again. Sometimes that red X is the best thing.

Packers.com ... it should be accurate. It represents the PACKERS as an OFFICIAL website. The checking against other sources should be a given that its done.

This error, simple mistake. The TT drafted Alexander who won the MVP, big mistake. Both within a week or so's time.

Unacceptable.

Members online

Latest posts