1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FIRE SLOWIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packer4ever, Dec 20, 2004.

1. packer4ever

packer4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think if we want any chance in the playoffs we need to fire Slowit now and get somebody else to do it the rest of the year. I'm sure Dave Wannstadt isn't doing anything right now. He might not be a good head coach but he knows how to run a defense, or anyone on this forum would work. 100 yards in penalties the last 3 games outrageous. Slowit is in way over his head. THE TIME IS NOW

2. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree

This defense is in a shambles with the exception if a few players. It is a must to make some coaching changes. Schottenheimer has to go also.
    Where did we get these guys!

3. Bettie_Page

Bettie_Page Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Randy Meuller was fired as the Saints GM for not offering Joe Johnson the big money Joe thought he was worth. Bring back some sanity and Hire Randy Meuller.
    :shock:

4. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    wanny would be sweet. i thought we should have went after jauron to run the d.

5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    We should run up the entire list of those who could be available... and then do a Poll. That's gotta be a rather long list of names... anyone know where to look?

6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    If someone finds the names I can create the poll. If it's more than 10 I don't think users can create it.