FIRE MM and our whole offensive LINE!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Third string QB beat us Sunday. We're not the only team with injuries.

The thing that is keeping us from being an elite, powerful team is the below average offensive line play--not MM's play calling. It needs to be "cleaned up".

Call for Jeff Jagodzinski........

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Third string QB beat us Sunday. We're not the only team with injuries.

The thing that is keeping us from being an elite, powerful team is the below average offensive line play--not MM's play calling. It needs to be "cleaned up".

Call for Jeff Jagodzinski........

I agree about the O-L 100%

But that 3rd stringer has been playing and was not just tossed in middle of the game..

dgreen1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3rd stringers are inconsistent, thats why the team is inconsistent

Does that make sense now?

Defense doesn't seem to be the problem does it?? Our defense has played great considering all of the injuries. Rogers and the offense dont seem to be on the same page, and no running game adds to the pressure Rogers is under.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jess, dude, don't even sweat it....You power-hungry internet mod!
Guy is off his meds, leave him be.

I don't really have a problem with Jess. I just question why a thread "Anyone want to punch quarless in the face?" contains a post "Quarless you bastard". I thought it was overboard and called the poster out. I was hit by a "You have been warned" message by a mod. I thought the thread should have been moved to the smack area. and LOL mushroom , I will never be off my meds, with a son and daughter-in-law that are pharmacists, that will never be a problem. Best wishes. And I did PM Jess and told him that he had a tough job, one that I wouldn't want.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Time and time again we have said you have an issue with a post hit the report icon

Was that not done?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Defense doesn't seem to be the problem does it?? Our defense has played great considering all of the injuries. Rogers and the offense dont seem to be on the same page, and no running game adds to the pressure Rogers is under.

When a team can run 180+ yards, I think it might be a slight problem?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010121205/2010/REG14/packers@lions#tab:watch

Stop the video ( of the Lions TD) at 6 sec...Who is being blocked out of position? A regular starter or a back up?

Inconsistent Bishop

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
That seems fair enough, that thread was outta line. But man, take it easy otherwise.

LTF, Report button? and I happen to like Bishop by the way...

G&G Angel, think they could get me some benzo's? Ive been all out of whack lately :)~

Just remember, folks...The Pats cant win with a "0" on the board...chew on that gristle!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
The triangle icon above the area where it says your joined date

anytime anyone has an issue with a post, hit that report button
Hmm, never even seen that before. I tried hookin you up with some rep, but it says I cant cause I need to spread some around 1st or something?

Anyhow, yeah, the Pats cant win if they cant score..>cough< DEFENSE >cough<

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm, never even seen that before. I tried hookin you up with some rep, but it says I cant cause I need to spread some around 1st or something?

Anyhow, yeah, the Pats cant win if they cant score..>cough< DEFENSE >cough<

That rep thing has happened to me too. I think it happens when you try to give the same person rep over and over. I wonder if the awesome button would still work?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am calling for MM's head.

Quite frankly, he's a good coach. He's one hell of a QB coach, he's a great teacher, he's respected by the players and coaches.

But he's not a great coach. He's too stubborn, he doesn't handle adversity all that well, he's an ok gameplanner, an ok game manager, and an ok playcaller.

I don't know if we can win a SB with that curriculum. I think that we'd have to have a great coach to win it. I don't think MM is a great coach, and don't know if he can be one.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something, or someone, turned the o-line around after that Lions game in 2010. Same thing has to happen now, before Rogers is hurt.

Members online

Latest posts