FIRE MM and our whole offensive LINE!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philbin and Campen have had 4 years to develop a dominating line and the result is a pathetic group that can't get a yard when they really need it. McCarthy should have replaced these guys years ago and if he doesn't at the end of this year it will cost him his job.

ghostsoflambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't wait to hear Mike McCarthy talk about how the O-line's "technique" was not good today. I got a fricking idea, how about getting some decent O-linemen through free agency that are good enough that can overcome "technique" flaws. The Green Bay o-linemen are a bunch of average slow men, most of whom wouldn't even be bench players for many NFL teams.

Also, it was only time when the Packers failure to get an adequate, experienced back-up QB was going to bite TT in the ***. As far as I'm concerned, the defensive coaches should be retained, but Thompson, McCarthy, Philben, and Slocum are a bunch of incompetent jackwagons. Too bad, they have the injuries excuse this year and all of these jokers will be back for another failed season next year.

** edited part as it was offensive to some**

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The WORST part....(Besides getting beat by the 3-10 Lions)

Now GB has to go play NE on the road and they look unstoppable right now.

Its gunna be a rough three final weeks of the season.....
Have faith though GB fans AND root for whoever is playing da bears!

jeg53

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2nd and 1 three times in the game and you end up not getting a first down, look up IDIOT in a dictionary there has to be a picture of McCarthy.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Also, it was only time when the Packers failure to get an adequate, experienced back-up QB was going to bite TT in the ***. As far as I'm concerned, the defensive coaches should be retained, but Thompson, McCarthy, Philben, and Slocum are a bunch of incompetent jackwagons. Too bad, they have the injuries excuse this year and all of these jokers will be back for another failed season next year.[/quote]Excuse me for being the voice of reason but all of our losses have been by 4 or less. With Grant, Finley, a healthy Tauscher (which he may never be again), Barnett, Burnett, Jenkins, and Chillar, we might very well be undefeated at this point. In fact, I'd say there's a good likelihood of it. So to say that having so many injuries is just an "excuse" is **** poor logic.

** edited your post so the offensive part was gone longtimefan**

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
No one knows more about losing than the average Viking fan. Thanks for the insight.
I don't think he's a Vikings fan.

I understand his feelings, but I don't mirror them. It's fine to be upset with a loss like this, but I just don't get the mentality behind giving up. What's the point of giving up on your team? It just makes football miserable, and in the end, it's entertainment.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think he's a Vikings fan.

I understand his feelings, but I don't mirror them. It's fine to be upset with a loss like this, but I just don't get the mentality behind giving up. What's the point of giving up on your team? It just makes football miserable, and in the end, it's entertainment.

I understand it too but, giving up is just not in me. I will cheer until the very end, even if we don't make the playoffs because my team deserves no less from me as a fan.

We cannot go into this game thinking we are going to lose. Have we forgotten the Jets game so soon? How many of us thought we were going to lose to the Jets? In contrast, how many of us thought we were going to lose the Lions? We have a chance just as the Lions had a chance against us. Next week we could do to the Pats what the Lions did to us. May it be so.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm certainly not going to jump ship just yet, until we are mathematically eliminated.

In defense of Flynn, I thought he played adequate to win the game, BUT C-Mon MM, give the kid some plays to lessen the burden.

It's tough coming off the bench as a BU QB, when you haven't had the reps in practice with the first unit.

That last 4th & 1 call would have been alright if Rodgers was in there, but it's WAAAAAAAAAYYY to much pressure to hand over to Flynn in that situation.

I blame play calling for this loss...and that's on McCarthy.
The OL was a close 2nd...they got Manhandled!

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question is, who's defending him NOW?

BTW, I think we'll bounce back next game, but that's not really the point. We shouldn't have to "bounce back" each and every season.
Only a person with severe cognitive disabilities thinks a team can go undefeated every year. New England has been beaten, as an example.
The Packers had a bad game. So how do you account for their 8 wins...Divine Intervention?

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These play calls ARE AWFUL!!!! Who the hell is this joker thinking he's a head coach! This Offensive line is beyond horrific and needs to be completely be dismantled. I would do anything to see Aaron behind the Patriots O-line in green bay. GOD I cant take this. I know.. i know its all injuries... Well that oline has been crap for years! No excuse to run the whole first half against this crap secondary... AND definitely no excuse for the front four of anytime to collapse the pocket that bad every play!
We're you saying this during the team's 8 wins this year?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only a person with severe cognitive disabilities thinks a team can go undefeated every year. New England has been beaten, as an example.
The Packers had a bad game. So how do you account for their 8 wins...Divine Intervention?
Only a person with cognitive disabilities can take what I said and conclude that I meant for the team to go undefeated.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
My mind keeps coming back to this poem when I think of this situation. It's one of my favorites. I can't post the whole thing on here but I'm sure many of you know it well and can see how it fits here. Sometimes you just have to believe and have faith even when you feel as if all is lost.

"The Charge of the Light Brigade"

By, Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Half a league, half a league,
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

"Forward, the Light Brigade!"
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Santa is watching to see who is naughty and who is nice...I am wondering if desperate times called for desperate measures...4th & 1 and throw the bomb? Totally unpredictable call, shades of Bart Starr.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Say what you want, I dont agree with firing them. I dont agree with everyone being in love with our team when we win and the MINUTE we lost a game I come on here and see nothing but negative threads. Threads on how we suck, how we wont make playoffs, how even if we do we wont win the SB. some will agree with me some will get offended. Oh well, Our team does NOT suck. If they were to go to the superbowl some of the "fans" should be banned from celebrating at all. Im sure if they dont we will have a bunch of people making threads with the "I told you so" attitude. Gets annoying. (Just expressing my thoughs, dont be offended)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts