FIRE MM and our whole offensive LINE!

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These play calls ARE AWFUL!!!! Who the hell is this joker thinking he's a head coach! This Offensive line is beyond horrific and needs to be completely be dismantled. I would do anything to see Aaron behind the Patriots O-line in green bay. GOD I cant take this. I know.. i know its all injuries... Well that oline has been crap for years! No excuse to run the whole first half against this crap secondary... AND definitely no excuse for the front four of anytime to collapse the pocket that bad every play!

Travis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. I get so tired week after week, of seeing McCarthy run stupid plays that are ineffective in any given situation. The Offensive line is terrible, the running game sucks, and when McCarthy does let Rogers pass, he throws that stupid sideline crap down the line of scrimmage. He needs to throw down field and get a running game that works!! I can't believe the Front Office lets him continue to run this pathetic offense. He should have been told early, to hire a O-Coordinater. I'm sick.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we suck. we have no run game and we have no run defense, oh and our offensive line is terrible. this team is going nowhere if they make the playoffs.

Travis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack played like a high school team today, and McCarthy looks like a rank amateur. The Lions deserved to win, though I think anyone could have beat McCarthy today.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care if we win the SB. MM should be fired. He's just too bad of a playcaller. We couldn't run the ball yet he kept trying, never to spread them out and throw it.

He's just too stupid.

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game was HORRIBLE. Why is MM so afraid to throw a challenge flag? It looked like Jennings had the TD and the reward was bigger than the risk. I can't believe this. Bomb it on 4th & 1? Not smart.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
The "coaching" wasn't bad. The "play calling" was bad. I say give the play calling duties to someone else, but he's fine as HC.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why do we get so many posters when the packers lose that I have never seen before? weird

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His playcalling has cost us too many games.

He just doesn't play to his team's strenght. He refuses to recognize the reality, he refuses to adapt.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been a mm supporter, but I am getting tired of making excuses for him, he coached a horrible game today. He played right into the lions defence hands. Our o-line is weak when it was time to man up they got bulldozed.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
These play calls ARE AWFUL!!!! Who the hell is this joker thinking he's a head coach! This Offensive line is beyond horrific and needs to be completely be dismantled. I would do anything to see Aaron behind the Patriots O-line in green bay. GOD I cant take this. I know.. i know its all injuries... Well that oline has been crap for years! No excuse to run the whole first half against this crap secondary... AND definitely no excuse for the front four of anytime to collapse the pocket that bad every play!

LOL

The only posts you make are he negative ones...

YOU avoid this forum during wins

Why is that?

yooperdiehard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, some common sense play calling would be nice, 4th and 1 ,,for the game and you throw a 35 yard pass with the last QB??? Even if he caught it I would still be pissed !!

Red Zone interception----Throwing in the middle on the 5 yrd line ,,why all the risky plays ??

The strict diet should have been,,Screen them to death and short passes ,,, ten yards at a time ,,three field goals would have won the game

uuuuuuuggggg

MM is a good coach and he is still learning ,still have to hear it all week from the lion lovers

and you are right about posting when there are losses ,but I cannot spill my complaints to my wife ,,she just rolls her eyes ,,
when the pack wins ,life is good

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the execution from the players today was just as bad as the playcalling. If Greg catches that bread & butter catch and doesn't gift the INT, it's a WHOLE different game, and we'd be celebrating a win right now.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always felt that McCarthy just simple gets out-coached on a regular basis especially in close games. Unless the team really clicks and goes up by 20 points he can just never seem to win the close ones.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What was with all the play-action?????

At one point I think we tried it 3 times in a row, and it kept ending up with us getting our QB killed. Stupid Stupid Stupid, no one is scared of our run game so quit running play action.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Odd....you said this in October

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/alright-shut-up-23262.html#post299092

Cheesehead625 said:
Stop posting that our team sucks because it shows you are not a true fan... Bleed green and gold... live and die with the team, but dont behave like little children and say we suck! We have a lot going against us and we dont need these crappy fair weather fan posts... leave that to the Bears and Vikings fans!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts