Fire Mark Murphy?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I bet Rodgers is saying oh you choose a question referring to bastards and choose to talk about me

I think he has a better reading comprehension than that. Really man, you are way off here. Not even sure what your agenda was coming in, but you have gone from accusing Murphy of calling Rodgers a bastard, to Murphy implying Rodgers was a bastard to now Rodgers knowing that Murphy was cryptically calling Rodgers one. If you don't like Murphy, hang your hat on something else, this isn't the hill you want to climb.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't change my point. I never said 100% murphy's intentions are this...and yeah I mentioned I can't believe someone would proof read that and not be like hey dude you do realize how this is gonna come off to Rodgers camp...maybe not the thing to do if you sincerely want him to be your teams qb...

@Pokerbrat2000 and yes I did read it prior to you posting it as well as again after you posted it. The way it comes across to me has not changed
You are also the poster who lied about the Wilde article which you stated proved Murphy was a liar. It did not.

What little credibility you had, is gone.

For whatever reason, you hate Murphy and you are willing to say anything to discredit him. Just stop it! It's just makes you look ridiculous.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are also the poster who lied about the Wilde article which you stated proved Murphy was a liar. It did not.

What little credibility you had, is gone.

For whatever reason, you hate Murphy and you are willing to say anything to discredit him. Just stop it! It's just makes you look ridiculous.

Haha I did not lie about that...Jason Wilde said exactly what I did. So if you wanna say someone is lying I guess your issue is with [email protected]

I don't happen to think he was lying. He flat out asked gute if there was an issue with Rodgers...gute flat out side no. Wilde said on the radio gute lied right to my fave when I have him the opportunity to tell the truth.

I'm not sure it was in an article either I thought it was at a press conference of sorts prior to the draft.

You're out of control with these accusations good thing your part of the mafia...haha

I'm not sure where the lie is?

I said Murphy lied in his famous "were not idiots" comments I don't recall saying Wilde talked to murphy because I didn't say that...

And wow I've lost creditability with you oh man what shall I do now

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Not this lie again?

You have a odd way of trying to fit statements into your agenda.

Gute and Mark didnt lie..they said what they wanted to happen...

Now a lie is....Woodson wouldnt have come here if it wasnt for Aaron

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson only came because of aaron?

yeah..2006 aaron was lighting it up

I hope you didnt post anything saying you wanted MM fired

Will have to look

Haha yeah made a mistake ment Favre but doesn't matter point being a fhof qb in gb is the main reason for their success over the last 30 years

And nice catch @longtimefan, I took that out like 2 min after I posted it

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he has a better reading comprehension than that. Really man, you are way off here. Not even sure what your agenda was coming in, but you have gone from accusing Murphy of calling Rodgers a bastard, to Murphy implying Rodgers was a bastard to now Rodgers knowing that Murphy was cryptically calling Rodgers one. If you don't like Murphy, hang your hat on something else, this isn't the hill you want to climb.

I didn't say he called him a bastard I said he picked the wrong question to use to talk about the Rodgers situation...I actually have excellent reading comprehension. Don't know how old you are but if you recall those WI standardized reading comprehension tests...100%.

My issue was never with the words that murphy wrote and I haven't said that it was. It was with picking a question that used inflammatory language to then talk about the Rodgers situation. It's similar to the way they released Nelson with that disrespectful offer. Just something that was needed

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You're missing my point dude...the fan may not of been talking about Rodgers... But when Murphy picks that question and then immediately talks about Rodgers the connection is made

At the least it shows murphy and the pr staff are oblivious at the worst it's intentional trolling

Kinda like Miles Teller tweeting out "congratulations on signing with the Packers"
Anything Mark picked as a question, EVERYONE knew it was about the drama.

Didnt need a single word to make a connection.

Didnt you make a fire mark web site yet?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I didn't say he called him a bastard I said he picked the wrong question to use to talk about the Rodgers situation...I actually have excellent reading comprehension. Don't know how old you are but if you recall those WI standardized reading comprehension tests...100%.

My issue was never with the words that murphy wrote and I haven't said that it was. It was with picking a question that used inflammatory language to then talk about the Rodgers situation. It's similar to the way they released Nelson with that disrespectful offer. Just something that was needed
kind of sucks to be taken out of context huh? ;)

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again, Murphy has been great at securing the financial future of the Packers, mostly for creating the Titletown district to create revenue not having to be shared with other teams in the league.

He should leave football decisions to someone else though.
Yeah Lambeau has become more than a football stadium and I'll give Murphy his props for expanding that with Titletown. I don't like it either that he involves himself in football decisions. And he's not tuned in when he speaks. At the presser announcing MLF, Murphy did most of the talking when we wanted to hear from the new coach. He has to be involved in this stuff with Rodgers because he's one of the guys Rodgers isn't happy with. I don't know though, that there's anything he or Gluten can say at this point. I think it's nuts that Rodgers wants out of GB but that's his problem. Will be interesting if he shows up tomorrow. Not holding my breath.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are being a little tough on Quick 12. It is not his fault he happened to be the last guy in the pass it on game for the Murphy statement.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
You guys are being a little tough on Quick 12. It is not his fault he happened to be the last guy in the pass it on game for the Murphy statement.
You didn't know that we fondly think of Quick 12 as "The Beaver"?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My only point in this is like you say he likely recieved tons of letters/questions on this subject...yet the one he chose to use was the one that implied Rodgers is a bastard. How is that productive to winning football games?

In my opinion it once again illustrates Murphy's lack of ability to understand there's ways you do things and ways you don't...to me the choice of that question couldn't have been an accident. No one proof reading said hey dude you might wanna not choose the question where the guy says "don't let the bastards get you down" to then talk about the Rodgers situation...
Yeah I think when he said "don't let the bastards get you down" he was probably referring to the emails and letters he received that weren't very complimentary to Murphy. It's a little bit of a stretch to read that as "don't let the bastard get you down" and think the reference is to Rodgers. Murphy would have been better taking his own advice and not talking in public at all until this is resolved. As we see, words are easily taken out of context.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not saying the guy who wrote the question is for sure talking about Rodgers, he might be talking about the fans, I tend to think he's talking about Rodgers and the segment of fans who support him..
So you DO THINK he is calling Rodgers a bastard??

D

Deleted member 6794

He has to be involved in this stuff with Rodgers because he's one of the guys Rodgers isn't happy with. I don't know though, that there's anything he or Gluten can say at this point. I think it's nuts that Rodgers wants out of GB but that's his problem.

It's entirely possible that there's nothing Murphy or Gutekunst can say to make Rodgers happy at this point. They should have been able to not let it get that far in the first place.

Rodgers wanting out of Green Bay is definitely a huge issue for the Packers as well.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what your saying is Rodgers wanting out of Green Bay is a huge issue for the Packers?
Thanks Captain Obvious.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
It's entirely possible that there's nothing Murphy or Gutekunst can say to make Rodgers happy at this point. They should have been able to not let it get that far in the first place.
You are totally correct and I hope when you say "they", you are including Aaron Rodgers in that group.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sometimes people behave in such a way or their expectations are so far out of reality there is no other alternative but for it to "get that far" Not saying this is the case, but it's not exactly an outlandish thought either.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sometimes people behave in such a way or their expectations are so far out of reality there is no other alternative but for it to "get that far" Not saying this is the case, but it's not exactly an outlandish thought either.
Happens all the time. People hold things in and then, there's an explosion. This situation is like a quiet explosion.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kind of sucks to be taken out of context huh? ;)

I don't mind explaining myself and I don't believe I took him out of context...I just said it wasn't a productive choice of questions to use to talk about the Rodgers situation and I stand by that...

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind explaining myself and I don't believe I took him out of context...I just said it wasn't a productive choice of questions to use to talk about the Rodgers situation and I stand by that...
You had it right.

D

Deleted member 6794

So what your saying is Rodgers wanting out of Green Bay is a huge issue for the Packers?
Thanks Captain Obvious.

I was replying to another poster suggesting it's Rodgers' problem that he wants out of Green Bay.

You are totally correct and I hope when you say "they", you are including Aaron Rodgers in that group.

Yes, I include Rodgers in the group responsible for the current situation. I don't exclude the front office like many others though.

Geez I never woulda known.......

You were the one suggesting that's it's Rodgers problem he wants out of Green Bay. In reality it's a far bigger issue for the Packers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts