1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Fire Lionel Washington..

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Jan 15, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    We fired 6 assistants, including Baker, the secondary\safety coach, but...

We need to fire the CB coach, Lionel Washington. He has been here for a while, and our CBs have sucked for a while. We need to bring in someone new, someone fresh, maybe even one of bates boys(if he stays), to coach some of the misfits that survive the firing squad(please cut carroll and horton).

If we can get a new coach there, and work with Bates system as well, as well as some guidance from Al "Shutdown" Harris, I will like our CBs.

I think he could very well be the reason our young CBs(horton,carroll) arent progressing...AT ALL. He is their coach, and he should shoulder some of that blame, if not all of it.

I just think if the weight room assistant got fired, then this p.o.s. should too, spring cleaning bitches!