Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get this stupid **** outta here now!!!

Downgrade on Pettine and a stupid hire. Fire him at the half and tell LaFleur if he hires another dud his butt is outta here too.

GARYELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
B*****D !!! , thought I'd be the first to start this thread .... How can they be even worse than last season ??? That's some SPECIAL coaching.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matt LaFleur must have the bricks rained on his head for hiring this bozo

**** Barry!

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fire this clown now!!!

Blackball him outta this league and don't ever let him get another paycheck.

Sick of these stupid DCs stealing money here

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only hope it only has to go to 2 pages.

He needs to be fired on the tarmac or before LaFleur gets behind the microphone on the press conference.

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only hope it only has to go to 2 pages.

He needs to be fired on the tarmac or before LaFleur gets behind the microphone on the press conference.
Sorry for bringing this up but how is the defensive problem fully the result of bad coaching? From what I have seen, no matter who the d coach is, the players appear to be lost and confused and uneager to play balls out. Just like #12, I will give them a bit of a pass today for virtually no preseason action and the hot conditions. But next week better be totally different or there will be no fixing it.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry for bringing this up but how is the defensive problem fully the result of bad coaching? From what I have seen, no matter who the d coach is, the players appear to be lost and confused and uneager to play balls out. Just like #12, I will give them a bit of a pass today for virtually no preseason action and the hot conditions. But next week better be totally different or there will be no fixing it.

Pretty sure Barry's track record speaks for itself.

Anyway, we keep drafting and grabbing high profile defensive players, but never crack the top 5 defensively. I was willing to give LaFleur and co the benefit of the doubt when they hired Barry, but he has proved the critics right. He ain't nothing but a flunky.

I don't have a problem with letting Pettine go, but if you're going to do that, at least get an upgrade over him ffs

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A team with SB level talent on the roster must demand aggressive defensive play calls and no soft coverage or lack of run defense. Dumpster fire defenses cannot be tolerated around here anymore.

Barry has got to go TODAY!!!

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A team with SB level talent on the roster must demand aggressive defensive play calls and no soft coverage or lack of run defense. Dumpster fire defenses cannot be tolerated around here anymore.

Barry has got to go TODAY!!!
Sorry but I don't believe that the greatest defensive coach of all time could make this defense super bowl caliber. He would have to cut most of them.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya damn right I'm on it. This guy was awful in track record coming in here and is a big clown so far!!!

Enough hiring dud DCs. This guy is worse than Capers!!!
And as I was told by the scouts today. It appeared on just about EVERY defensive play today at least one Packer was either confused or out of of position or both. Now what does that tell you? I never remember that happening to a Lombardi Packer defense nor even a Holmgren defense.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't believe that the greatest defensive coach of all time could make this defense super bowl caliber. He would have to cut most of them.

There are a few names -- Kevin King esp -- who should go, but I don't buy that a Todd Bowles type couldn't get much better play out of these guys.

Dom Capers screwed players up in the years following 2010 and got kept here too long. Mike Pettine was a slight upgrade but had bad run defense, played too much prevent, and his defenses in general mostly only worked when the offense was on schedule.

But we're now stuck with a clown DC who is Bob Slowik bad. The right DC does make a difference, but this organization refuses to hire an elite defensive mind.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And as I was told by the scouts today. It appeared on just about EVERY defensive play today at least one Packer was either confused or out of of position or both. Now what does that tell you? I never remember that happening to a Lombardi Packer defense nor even a Holmgren defense.

Closest thing would be Slowik in 2004. That guy was a total putz and Mike Sherman was fukn dumb to hire him. Barry is at least that bad if not worse.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not going to pin his tenure on one game but yeeesh. Talk about a first impression.
Unfortunately, it looks all too familiar.
Even a mildly clever DC would look pretty good at this point.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers have a lot of talented players on defense. Unfortunately they lack talent on the defensive line and the Saints took full advantage of it.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All you gotta do is go to the front page here

If Tom Silverstein is calling for you to go, that's extremely bad. So Matt LaFleur needs to pull his head out of his *** and kick this chickensh*t DC outta here!!!

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have a lot of talented players on defense. Unfortunately they lack talent on the defensive line and the Saints took full advantage of it.
Whether or not you think the inside linebackers are good; they are going to have to back up the D line. And yesterday, most of the time, they were not put in a position to do so. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts