1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Capers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by azrsx05, Sep 9, 2012.

1. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,872
    TT should extend his contract before some other team hires him as a head coach.

Course, if the Seahawks score more than 10 pts, he should be fired next Tuesday.

2. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +377
    First of all, I've never been in favor of Capers getting fired but I have felt he shouldn't in any way be above being considered for it.

As far as when people say "oh he's a good coach your overreacting to one game" no. He's had one good year and 2 below average since he arrived. That's a fact.

Really the only complaint I have for him though is he's got to get the players on the same page as him with their assignments. When that happens, and the players tackle this defense is a top 5 defense. Its just they both haven't happened consistently since he's arrived.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. azrsx05

azrsx05 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +50
    Ha. Glad you have fun stalking me. Too bad I leave my computer on some times. But hey whatever makes you happy

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,133
    Top 5 QBs should play like top 5 QBs against most defenses

5. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    BUSTED!!!
    TOMIK all over. Nice try, but when it says "last seen viewing __ at __" it shows the time you opened the thread. You're REALLY bad at this. This forum seems to be a bit out of your league, try trolling somewhere else for a while. At least til you actually know what you're talking about and we can give you the benefit of the doubt.
    How did I miss that? Make that narrowed down to 3 :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. azrsx05

azrsx05 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +50
    Ha. Makes me laugh how you guys even have time stalking ppl. Wow, you are so awesome. I hope one day I'm famous on an online forum just like you. Get over yourself. And get back on the topic. This wasn't about how you love stalking ppl online. It was about getting Capers out oh GB. and even with last weeks performance I want him gone. Because it was really not much about the scheme. But more about the players doing a good job and the Bears sucking. As far as the top 5 QBs. What I mean by that is we will have to go through those QBs in the playoffs and it's scary that those guys can pick up the defense. If they do. We will be one and out again.

7. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +607
    Stalking? Its 1 click to see what people are viewing and the people who are online are on the main page... and I didn't know your computer could click to view different threads after you left.

8. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Stop pouting and just admit you're a troll, and not a very good one. We aren't "stalking" you, were investigating, you can't get someone kicked off a forum without evidence. We review posting history before we report you to be banned, it just happens that when we go to your page to do that, it also shows us that you're a coward. As for back on topic, that's what people who have lost their credibility say in order to take the heat and attention away from themself. I'm willing to bet that Capers could shut out every other opponent this year, and win the superbowl, and you'd still be lobbying for his firing saying it was all just the players. Do you include Rodgers in that top 5? Because he's one QB we won't have to play against. TOMIK is that you? I notice you didn't give any rebuttal to that, and it almost seems like you confirmed it to me. If it is, just let us know and we'll get on with reporting you to be banned again so you can move on with your supposed "life" and leave this forum once and for all. Granted, if it was really TOMIK you would be screaming that we're all sheep and threatening to sue us for online stalking, again. If we're really sheep doesn't it make sense that we would follow you? LOL We like to check to see if you're really the shepherd you claim to be or just another wolf in sheep's clothing trying to fleece us.

9. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,872
    It amazes me someone has the time to come on a forum to post and discuss and doesn't think that his character doesn't play a role in how he is perceived.

When you make false statements and then lie about them. Then when its painfully obvious you were caught in the lie you start ridiculing people - your prestige is somewhere around zilch and nil. Why should you care? Why bother posting any opinions if people don't care what you have to say because your credibility is a joke? Sounds like a large waste of your time.

Try this: "Yes, you got me. I did log in to see how bad my OP was being abused after the Packers had a great defensive outing. However, I am still not convinced . . ."

That would actually lead to discussion and some respect.

• Like Like x 1
  10. azrsx05

azrsx05 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +50
    Ha. Man. Threatening to ban me from the forum. Wow. No wonder the guy before who posted about leaving this forum. This forum is a joke. Too bad it has to be a Packers forum. Worst forum I've been on. Don't worry about banning me. I'll get out of this joke of a forum. And I'll be laughing when someone else starts this thread again when Capers shows how bad he really is.

11. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Well, For those of us left on this thread, I'll re-pose what I believe is a very valid question that I never got answered: If Capers did leave, be it retirement etc., who would the Packers (read: you) replace him with?

12. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    He flat out sucks as DC. Get rid of him.

13. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,133
    Is there anyone else you want fired?

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    Mm more so than Dom

15. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,133
    Terrible time manager, wastes Time outs like no other

16. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    Now that you mention it. I want to fire the OL coordinator of the Badgers

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. JoshuaRHuffman

JoshuaRHuffman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    Doesn't GB have anyone from upstairs who advises McCarthy on what to challenge? Sometimes, I think he just goes by the reaction of the crowd.

18. Marem19

Marem19 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    Usually he does a good job with challenges although the first one I think he may have gotten goated into it. The second one was a good challenge and it should have been over turned.

I don't think our D effort is all on Dom we forget that the saints are a damn good offense. I and we can't just blitz Brees cause that usually ends bad

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,133
    The one that was already fired or the new one?

20. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,133
    Yes someone upstairs does. I'm just not clear on if he doesn't listen or that guy is an idiot.

21. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +377
    All of them. And the new guy we hire to replace the replacements too lol

22. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +607
    They never have a good line!

23. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Seriously, what is going on with these poor calls against us?

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213
    um, did you watch last year??

25. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Greatest of All-Time

Ratings:
    +161
    Dom deserves to be on the hot seat but I am not sure if we should dump him just yet.