Fire Capers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Capers is nowhere near ****y LeBeau as a DC, but he's still pretty good.

Lebeau works with more talent on defense than Capers does. Lebeau got roasted by Tim Tebow and possibly the most basic offense I have ever seen played in the NFL. I think they are both top 5 D cords in the league. Wade Phillips deserves some recognition as well in that dept.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
naturally, bump.

how could they not have a better idea of what kap was gonna do this game?

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
normally i blame the players first, but today, there's clearly something wrong with the gameplan.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Capers outcoached and just looks lost. I cant believe he cant get more out of the defense. Players deserve some blame to but capers has to go. Rob ryan needs a job i hear. Have sombody just tackle kaperneck every time!

OP
OP
A

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do we all think of Capers now? I said can his ***. I would fire his *** before he made it down from his cosy chair in the booth

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is a certainty, how hard is it to scheme a 3-4 D and spy a running qb with a safety at LB? It was obvious that he didnt game plan at all for this. He is toast.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No question he needs to go. Didn't seem to have a clue how to stop KP. He got the benefit of the doubt when he had poor talent to work with. Thompson invested an entire draft to give him tools. My confidence is zero in him. Goodbye

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Really. Again? The players DID fail to execute on most of the plays. The only call I saw that was a lemon was the 3 man rush, and that was Capers thinking he was clever. THAT formation should have been vetoed a long time ago with the exception of hail mary downs.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope we can keep Kevin Greene as olb coach if capers is fired, idk how he is at his job I just love his energy.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No question he needs to go. Didn't seem to have a clue how to stop KP. He got the benefit of the doubt when he had poor talent to work with. Thompson invested an entire draft to give him tools. My confidence is zero in him. Goodbye

Who were the starting lb? Arent those poor talents? Or doesnt count now

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we were to get rid of Capers, do we have a viable back-up? Don't give me "anybody is better than Dom!"- guys, we've been spoiled for a very long time. I don't want to cut off our nose to spite the face.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope we can keep Kevin Greene as olb coach if capers is fired, idk how he is at his job I just love his energy.

Kevin is gone..

I would be very very surprised if he is here....I have "heard" he wants out

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm open to a change at DC as well but it would really help if our offense could sustain its drives.

The time of possession disparity by the end of the first half absolutely killed our D. Improvements to our run game will help the defense...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If we were to get rid of Capers, do we have a viable back-up? Don't give me "anybody is better than Dom!"- guys, we've been spoiled for a very long time. I don't want to cut off our nose to spite the face.

Some think we can just fire him and issues will be fixed..We need someone that can run a 3-4 other wise you scrap the entire defense

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some think we can just fire him and issues will be fixed..We need someone that can run a 3-4 other wise you scrap the entire defense

It's not like we just can fire him, but we have to if we want to see a real change in this defense IMO. Who's out there? No clue. But boy, this defense needs a change!

OP
OP
A

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would honestly consider Lovie over this POS of a defense coordinator we have now. He is a joke and deserves to not have job. I've said players made him in 2010 and that has shown. No more passes for him. Fire him tonight and make him find his own way home. I'm so pissed

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KC will have some guys out of jobs. Their D wasn't terrible and they sure as hell didn't have as much talent as GB does.

12theTruth

Agreed. As long as Capers is defensive coordinator Pack will not sniff the Super Bowl again. He must go!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I would honestly consider Lovie over this POS of a defense coordinator we have now. He is a joke and deserves to not have job. I've said players made him in 2010 and that has shown. No more passes for him. Fire him tonight and make him find his own way home. I'm so pissed

Lovie is 4-3 guy..

Our players are 3-4 and invested into this scheme..

So what players do we keep, and what ones do we dump..Who do we hire?

Like to know your plan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So we are going to give Capers a pass when his defense allows nearly 600 yards. Do you think the LB play was the only reason? Capers never had his finger on the pulse.

if Rodgers, Nelson and Jones were out 90% of the year..Would we get as far as we did, or would we only score about 10 points a game???

Think long and hard about that and how it compares to the d and the 3rd stringers we have starting..Then re read your question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts