Fire Bret Bielema!!

L

Lunchboxer

Yeah, that's what I kinda figured with your bowl example.
As you can tell I did the same thing.
The names and sponsors get ridiculous.
Frankly, I won't be surprised if there is ever a Marijuana Bowl held in California and why haven't they come up with The Tidy Bowl or The Toilet Bowl sponsored by Roto Rooter?
That's the other thing I don't like. The advertisers adding their name to the beginning.
I remember when it was just The Orange Bowl instead of The Minute Maid Orange Bowl or whatever.

Yep, it is more fun to watch a team you like in a natl. televised big name bowl game.
I believe the Badgers have been to WTF ones like The Copper and The Hall of Fame Bowls.

Im not making this up looking at ESPN Bowl Projections for big 10. Iowa would go to the

Meineke Car Care Bowl of Texas

Yea.. Back in the day a team had to win alot to get into a bowl. But now there are so meny and alot of them have crazy Ad names like the one I just posted above.

Hey The Toilet Bowl sponsored by Roto Rooter should feature winless or near winless teams lol like Indiana.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Yes but BB will never win a Rose Bowl ever in Wisconsin or get close to a Rose Bowl ever again.

He will win the Ramen Noodle Bowl every year. He will fade in to relm Obscurity.
One more game and were on our way to the Rose Bowl so this thread may be EPIC FAIL. Also, its MSU on a neutral field. Badgers will take this game and then we prlly will be playing Oregon in the Rose Bowl. So that would mean the BB went to 2 stright Rose Bowls for the first time since you guessed it Barry Alverez.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Also a little fun fact this is the FIRST time EVER in Badger history that they have put together back to back to back 10 win seasons. Thanks BB!!!

L

Lunchboxer

Also a little fun fact this is the FIRST time EVER in Badger history that they have put together back to back to back 10 win seasons. Thanks BB!!!

Ok thats all well and awesome. But it aint over yet. Need to beat MSU in the big 10 Title game. Then what ever team for the Rose bowl.

You can go undefeated in regular season but crap out in a big game like that and lose a bowl game I would consider that season a failure.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just think it's great that the Badgers are playing in a big game where the Packers will hopefully be as well.
If the Badgers win then maybe that will bring the Packers there as well.
Either way I still expect the Packers to be in Lucas.

Members online

Latest posts