Fire Bret Bielema!!

L

Lunchboxer

Seriously he hasnt done squat sence he starting coaching. Got to the Rose Bowl last year and choked. And now with a really good QB Chokes in a Big game. Goes up 14-0 and just takes a dump. Had a chance to come back but poor TO management cost them dearly.

I would of Blized on that last play.

Im willing for open talk about this.

2nd Week. He lost to the crappy OSU Buckeyes. What a shocker.... Another Blocked Punt for a almost TD again...which in 2 plays resulted in a TD.

I want him gone. With the talent this team has he cant coach worth a damn.

Badgers will be playing in the Ramen Noodle Bowl against Salt Lake City Technical Collage University Beewackers. Oh Wow. Woopie de friggen do!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL....Yup he let the punt get blocked, or Wilson to toss that int...

Abbrederis times his jump right, we go to OT

Lets not mention that they were down by 14 in the 4th and ended up tying it..

L

Lunchboxer

Maybe I over reacted a bit too much. But that gotta admit that was poor clock mangment near the end. Why did he call a TO with MSU hurrying to move the ball.

Also the play call on the last play was bad. I would of blitzed cousins. Full on Blitz.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I feel that there were some poor choices on the Wisconsin coaching staff as well, but in no way shape or form does a mistake or two for one overshadow the success he's had in his career. Wisconsin will be fine, they played a little off today and still lost by a freak play to a good football team in Michigan State.

L

Lunchboxer

Yep Im bumping this.

Ill keep bumping this till Bret Beliema gets fired. He cant coach a good team at all.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep Im bumping this.

Ill keep bumping this till Bret Beliema gets fired. He cant coach a good team at all.

Worst coach ever? Wow that seems insane. They lost two games in the last minute. Not the end of the world. I would be much more concerned if they were getting blown out. They went to the rose bowl last year, lost a ton of talent, and still are contenders. Most likely they will win the rest of their games and go to the cap one bowl. A loss is hard to deal with but firing a two loss coach the year after going to the rose bowl is pure insanity.

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i didnt watch much of this game, but how did montee ball look this week?

he played against my high school a couple times and always destroyed my schools team.

L

Lunchboxer

Worst coach ever? Wow that seems insane. They lost two games in the last minute. Not the end of the world. I would be much more concerned if they were getting blown out. They went to the rose bowl last year, lost a ton of talent, and still are contenders. Most likely they will win the rest of their games and go to the cap one bowl. A loss is hard to deal with but firing a two loss coach the year after going to the rose bowl is pure insanity.

The Badgers has the best group of players in few years. But the coaching staff took a **** all over it.

We went to the rose bowl but did crap in the rose bowl. Lost to TCU lost to TCU!!!!! TCU was waiting to get beat by Wisconsin but they never showed up. Badgers did not go to rose bowl sence they did not play like the Badgers.

Who gives a flying crap about the Cap one bowl Oh wow wee. Im so excited for that game.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Badgers has the best group of players in few years. But the coaching staff took a **** all over it.

We went to the rose bowl but did crap in the rose bowl. Lost to TCU lost to TCU!!!!! TCU was waiting to get beat by Wisconsin but they never showed up. Badgers did not go to rose bowl sence they did not play like the Badgers.

Who gives a flying crap about the Cap one bowl Oh wow wee. Im so excited for that game.
Last years team was more talented. No question. But TCU was a legit team with a legit D and a legit QB. It went to the last seconds. Always easy to second guess a coach after the call didnt go right.

Just cause its not a national champ season doesnt mean he should be fired. Coaches coach players play. Russell threw 2 INTs against Mich state. BB cant help that.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So bumping up a thread on a Packer forum will help get a college coach fired?

And as Ivo pointed out, not all can be laid on BB...

If Rodgers tossed 2 ints which led to points that helped beat the Packers, would you want MM fired?

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score

What gets me concerned is we were a stuff our runners down your face team. Yeah, we get Russell and it seems like the first time we don't get any yards on the run, we abandon it. Which means if the QB has a bad game, we're toast. Ol' Russel did not look that sharp last night. I think we should still be able to pull his ************* out of the fire by running it a bit more.

But I ain't nowhere near ready to fire the coach yet. Even with Alvarez Wisconsin always seemed to drop one or two big games every year.

L

Lunchboxer

So bumping up a thread on a Packer forum will help get a college coach fired?

And as Ivo pointed out, not all can be laid on BB...

If Rodgers tossed 2 ints which led to points that helped beat the Packers, would you want MM fired?

No because MM has a proven track record of Success. BB does not. MM has done a good job getting the guys ready for a big time game. And the fact last year keeping the guys focused after losing lot of key players and still winning the SB says something.

L

Lunchboxer

What gets me concerned is we were a stuff our runners down your face team. Yeah, we get Russell and it seems like the first time we don't get any yards on the run, we abandon it. Which means if the QB has a bad game, we're toast. Ol' Russel did not look that sharp last night. I think we should still be able to pull his ************* out of the fire by running it a bit more.

But I ain't nowhere near ready to fire the coach yet. Even with Alvarez Wisconsin always seemed to drop one or two big games every year.

But Berry Alvarez has won Multiple Big Ten titles Back to back Rose Bowl Wins and other Bowl victorys which out weagh those few freak losses to teams.

If BB would of gotten those guys focused for that Last Rose Bowl game they would of won it. That Rose Bowl shows BB is not good of getting guys focused for a game against a team they should blow out.

If Berry Alvarez was coaching that Rose Bowl game Badgers would of Beatten TCU by alot.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No because MM has a proven track record of Success. BB does not. MM has done a good job getting the guys ready for a big time game. And the fact last year keeping the guys focused after losing lot of key players and still winning the SB says something.

09 they lost to Tampa, a 3-13 team. then lost to Arizona in the playoffs....

Last year was the 1st year that they won when pressure was on, thats not a big track record

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Losing to State was foreseeable

Losing last night shouldnt have happened

Barry lost 3 bowl games and his conference record was 65-60-3

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If you cant get yourself motivated for the Rose Bowl you shouldnt be playing. BB has a pretty good track record for his short time. Beat a #1 team. Great home record. Been in a bowl game every single year he has coached.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But Berry Alvarez has won Multiple Big Ten titles Back to back Rose Bowl Wins and other Bowl victorys which out weagh those few freak losses to teams.

If BB would of gotten those guys focused for that Last Rose Bowl game they would of won it. That Rose Bowl shows BB is not good of getting guys focused for a game against a team they should blow out.

If Berry Alvarez was coaching that Rose Bowl game Badgers would of Beatten TCU by alot.

I think you are underestimating TCU. They finished the season undefeated and #3 in the BCS. They were a better team.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
09 they lost to Tampa, a 3-13 team. then lost to Arizona in the playoffs....

Last year was the 1st year that they won when pressure was on, thats not a big track record

NFC championship vs Giants at home against a wild card team

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts