Finley's idiotic comment of the week

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Slow week as a reporter? Need a story? Stand by j mikes locker and he will give you a gem

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Finleys breath must smell horrible....he has the worst case of dumpster mouth ever, all that garbage just keeps flowing out of his dumpster.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
" "It's out of my hands," Finley said." Quote of quotes.

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
What is his IQ? Wow, he is such a trip. I love it when he catches one of his few catches he runs down the field pointing like he did something. He don't realize just how bad he is. So arrogant. He drives me nuts.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
What is his IQ? Wow, he is such a trip. I love it when he catches one of his few catches he runs down the field pointing like he did something. He don't realize just how bad he is. So arrogant. He drives me nuts.

I think it's perfectly fine if he celebrates.....his catches don't come around that often, they are like his birthday....so why not celebrate, right?

(I'm joking, he looks like a complete tool)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He will never change..I think he was this way his rookie year? Didnt he say something along the lines of Rodgers has to throw the ball better for me to catch it?

Then MM pulled him in the office to tell him to stop?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we...page=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM

Author: TOM SILVERSTEIN Staff Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Publish Date: November 7, 2008
Word Count: 946
Document ID: 1245261F3627FF98

Green Bay � If the Green Bay Packers weren�t high on rookie tight end Jermichael Finley, he probably wouldn�t have had to spend the early part of the week on the lecture circuit. Blaming Aaron Rodgers for two errant throws in the Packers� 19-16 overtime loss to Tennessee and claiming that the coaches had to learn how to use him better earned Finley a call to the fourth floor at Lambeau Field, where he ran the gauntlet through the coaching

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about this one: "As tight ends, I can speak for all of us, I know '12' is doing his best, but you touch it every once in awhile and it's a ball 100 mph, it's hard to do something with it. But at the end of the day once you get it, you have to do something with it."

Really? Now you are blaming it on the speed of the ball? Get the damn Jugs machine out, crank it to 110 MPH and practice. This way during the game the 100 MPH will seem like a lob pass.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy is just dumb as a rock. I really thought he just needed to grow up. A few years in the league and that can be fixed. But it's been years. He wasn't just immature, he's stupid. And you can't fix stupid.

OP
OP
Alex

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hope he keeps talking himself out of a job. It's embarassing watching him celebrate looking like a rooster after finally catching a ball.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hope he keeps talking himself out of a job. It's embarassing watching him celebrate looking like a rooster after finally catching a ball.
Seriously! I've tried and tried to figure out what the hell that is that he's trying to do. And all I can come up with is rooster.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does the media even talk to anyone else? I swear I only hear quotes from him

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts