Finley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brichey674

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant we just cut ties with him and go after someone like Tamba Hali, Jared allen, Dwight freeney..etc to go opposite of Clay? Crabtree will be more than serviceable as well as quarless when he gets healthy. JF's antics and inability to block and or catch passes have turned me into a hater...thoughts?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant we just cut ties with him and go after someone like Tamba Hali, Jared allen, Dwight freeney..etc to go opposite of Clay? Crabtree will be more than serviceable as well as quarless when he gets healthy. JF's antics and inability to block and or catch passes have turned me into a hater...thoughts?

Can we? yes. Will we? No. He will get franchised.

Jared Allen wouldnt be as effective in our defense, same with Freeney. Hali just signed an extension and is not really an option.

We have to draft a pass rusher. Not much is available in pass rushing OLBs in FA.

Here is the thing about the NFL, a great offense takes years to build. A good to great defense can be built in an offseason. Look at Houston this year compared to last year.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT has alot of chips to use in the upcoming draft, I wouldnt worry too much about it. they went into the draft knowing Clay Matthews was the best LB in the draft, I am sure he can strike gold again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts