Finley should stay...and Packers should pay him his money!

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am literally laughing at all of the Packer fans that want to cut Jermichael Finley and "save" money. This is just another cheap move by the Packers FO who do not want to pay Finley is money. Why should Finley have to take a pay cut to stay on the team? He is definitely one of the few elite TE's left in the NFL and I think it would be foolish for him to leave. Thompson is driving this organization down the to the ground...I mean how do you expect to obtain great results when you invest in such cheap players.

Investing into cheap unknown players = cheap results
Investing into very well known NFL players who are best in the business = very good results, SB wins

This is a joke...

Lol, now we have useless Crabtree to replace Finley...

Mrs. Finley, is that you?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I am literally laughing at all of the Packer fans that want to cut Jermichael Finley and "save" money. This is just another cheap move by the Packers FO who do not want to pay Finley is money. Why should Finley have to take a pay cut to stay on the team? He is definitely one of the few elite TE's left in the NFL and I think it would be foolish for him to leave. Thompson is driving this organization down the to the ground...I mean how do you expect to obtain great results when you invest in such cheap players.

Investing into cheap unknown players = cheap results
Investing into very well known NFL players who are best in the business = very good results, SB wins

This is a joke...

Lol, now we have useless Crabtree to replace Finley...
Funniest joke on this thread.

Investing in multiple big name FA = Failure
Draft and develop = success
D&D + supplemental FA = success

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts